Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CyberEyes

by bruno Posted 5th Jun 2007 at 5:46 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2009 at 6:02 AM by bruno

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 3:01 AM
Wonderful like everything else you have made, They will get a ton of use, especially with my army of ball joint sims Thanks again for a breathtaking upload.

I Belong To The Blank Generation
Find All My Stuff Here!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 3:07 AM
very beautiful as always..thanks for sharing

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 3:32 AM
Love the intensity of them. Thanks bruno!

Leia

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Inventor
#5 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 3:50 AM
Wounderful job Bruno as always thank you!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:08 AM
Thanks bruno, they're great! :]

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Alchemist
#7 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:30 AM
wow. they're pretty!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:32 AM
I haven't download eyes since 2005 I think it's a time for change. Thanks

Residential sims2 updated June 23, 2007
Scholar
#9 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 6:23 AM
Pretty. I like the glint at the side.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:30 AM
Great. You know how to make simmerz happy. And I'm so glad that these eyes are in yellow, purple and red, too. Thank you so much, bruno!!

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 9:11 AM
Great eyes Bruno! The mesh for the hair is from peggysims. One of the nice free ones.. Did you do the retexture?
Alchemist
#12 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 9:33 AM
Gee, thats marvellous!
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 10:06 AM
thank you so much for these eyes, they are perfect. i was just wondering if you might make them in contacts sometime, for i want to have them on one of my sims, but i cant cause she already has different ones, contacts would be AWSOME. if not, still thanks for your wonderful work on them
Forum Resident
#14 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 10:36 AM
So cool.
Thanks very much!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 1:43 PM
Hair is by Peggy (free), I believe, although it may be a retexture of the original. Thanks for sharing! They look great.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 1:46 PM
You know, if someone made a default set of these, that would rock my socks... Light Blue = Frosti, Dark Blue = i miss you, Grey = Play Dead, Green = Violently Happy, Brown = Wanderlust.

And I second the idea of contacts.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:31 PM
I haven't tried them in-game yet, but from your pictures, I'd say these will probably end up being my favorite eye set you've done so far..

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:11 PM
Great work as always,thanks!!! :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Field Researcher
#19 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 11:25 PM
these are so brilliant! thank you!

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 8:20 PM
Wow! Wonderful job Bruno! I like it! I want ask for you... are you finnish male?
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 7:00 AM
I second the request for these eyes as defaults. They're beautiful.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 4:45 PM
I'd just like to say that I adore your contributions to the "Sims 2 community", Bruno. Everything from the genetics, to the clothing, to the cosmetics (I love the "ads", BTW), lend an ultra-realistic aesthetic to the game that I personally prefer over the more cartoonish Maxis feel. I greatly appreciate the time you must have spent to make this stuff, especially for people like myself who are utterly clueless about how to make custom anything.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 5:21 PM
These are fantastic; and EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you! =D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Forum Resident
#24 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:19 PM
My Sim's world is a much better place thanks to you!.
Quote: Originally posted by Selina777
I'd just like to say that I adore your contributions to the "Sims 2 community", Bruno. Everything from the genetics, to the clothing, to the cosmetics (I love the "ads", BTW), lend an ultra-realistic aesthetic to the game that I personally prefer over the more cartoonish Maxis feel. I greatly appreciate the time you must have spent to make this stuff, especially for people like myself who are utterly clueless about how to make custom anything.

@Selina777 - Wow!, great minds must think alike, I was gonna say that - honest! (lol).

Bruno, my Sim's world is a much better place thanks to you!... :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 5:14 PM
Thank you so much for these, they are some of my favorite eyes to use (And now I've just created some defaults for my game using these - Don't worry though, I'll never share :D)
Page 1 of 2