Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prida embossed window No.4 and No.5

by stonetower Posted 9th Jun 2007 at 7:18 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2011 at 5:49 PM by leesester

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:27 AM Last edited by swmeek : 12th Jun 2007 at 8:47 AM.
These are really nice looking Prida! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
Just wanted to add a Thanks for the 2 tile window as well!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 2:27 AM
very nice, i love all your windows.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 6:46 AM
Right On! These are cool. So any chance you will make a larger version of this window that is 2 or 3 tiles long? Just because I think these are the neatest windows I've seen in a long time and they look really nice in game. (And I'm a sucker for good privacy windows, bathrooms just don't work well without them, hehe).

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dewshine
So any chance you will make a larger version of this window that is 2 or 3 tiles long?

Thanks so much for good suggestion.
I will make 2-tile version and add it in this post.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:52 PM
great work! these windows look wonderful and are a good alternative for the small maxis made windows! thanx for creating and sharing!
Scholar
#7 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 3:30 PM
You're too fast ! ( or better I'm too slow ) I've finished the walls for your embossed set n°3, but I'm a bit stuck with the door recol...
Now I've more work with this excellent addition of yours ! This was the missing piece.. Thank you very much !

I second Dewshine suggestion...

PixelHate.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:51 AM
Excellent work! very versatile! will look great in 1970's mod buildings or sci-fi settings! Thank you!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Forum Resident
#9 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:26 PM
Lordy, me... Those 2-tile windows are hot stuff. Beautiful!

Thank you so much for making them.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 11:54 AM
I just Love these set windows thank you for making them.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 12:04 AM
All of your windows are great, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 9:27 AM
Love these windows!
(Any chance to get them in regular window height, 2/3 of the wall? Oval would be nice too, 2-tile...)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 12:18 AM
Wonderful set and thank you for sharing. They look great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 7:11 PM
These are cool and will look great in the game, thanks :D