Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two Recolours of Nursery 3 from Sims in Paris

by fizzbin Posted 10th Jun 2007 at 4:29 PM - Updated 16th Jun 2007 at 10:58 AM by fizzbin

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 1:36 AM
these are GORGEOUS!! Awesome job!!

Color tags do not work in sigs
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 3:47 AM
This has been my favourite nursery for a long time and I was hoping that someone will re-colour it. Please please, could we have blue and yellow too? Thank you for doing this for us.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 7:45 AM
So cool! You must know you´re great!!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 10:50 PM
FABULOUS! LOVE the colors you chose

The pillows/rugs look great, thank you so much for creating/sharing My nurseries will love the makeovers!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:28 AM
Oooo! Cute! Awesome work! Thanks a lot!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
This has been my favourite nursery for a long time and I was hoping that someone will re-colour it. Please please, could we have blue and yellow too? Thank you for doing this for us.

I am going to try, but not still.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 10:43 PM
Thanks a lot for these wonderful recols!!!
They are so lovely!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:35 PM
They are just gorgeous Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 2:27 AM
Ooohooh. I love that set, now I can finally use it for boys too =]]
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:02 AM
thanks. i love this

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:06 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 8:47 PM
It's very nice but, I think there is something wrong with the link.
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 3:03 PM
I was looking for bed things like the beddings didnt work out so well then i found this :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ah!Realperson
It's very nice but, I think there is something wrong with the link.

Yeah I noticed that too. It's because the website is www.simsinparis.net not .dom
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedRose
Yeah I noticed that too. It's because the website is www.simsinparis.net not .dom

it still doesnt work even with the .net or .dom
it needs to be fixed becuz i love this set
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trillion15
it still doesnt work even with the .net or .dom
it needs to be fixed becuz i love this set

Can find sims in paris original download Here Took a while to hunt it down but i'm happy i found it ... I love the look of this furniture :lovestruc
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 9:23 PM
I really like this nursery set but I don't know where to go for the meshes because the link is misleading me to some advertasing site instead of the actual site. It's so sad..

Perhaps you could include the direct mesh file in the downloads so it's possible to use this nursery in the game? because without the complete mesh, anyone will never be able to have this download functional in the game
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 1:32 PM
These are so pretty.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 10:40 AM
If you can't find meshes HERE IS THE LINK:http://sims2graveyard.com/index.php.../2733-kids-room

Enjoy
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flammed
If you can't find meshes HERE IS THE LINK:http://sims2graveyard.com/index.php.../2733-kids-room

Enjoy

I still can't find it, even with this new link, and I have the original meshes on my desktop. . Thats the saf part, I just have no clue what their file name is!!!!
Inventor
#22 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Unbounded13
I still can't find it, even with this new link, and I have the original meshes on my desktop. . Thats the saf part, I just have no clue what their file name is!!!!

What are you having a problem with? The files you need is SIP-Kids 3. Just put files you said you have on your desktop in your downloads folder they are not labeled meshes.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!