Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Caeruleus Astrummanus: Chocoholic Bookworm

by Neithan Posted 10th Jun 2007 at 5:58 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2007 at 5:45 AM by Neithan : Added a link to the hair recolours

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 7:36 AM
Woo hoo! you uploaded him. He looks great as well. Thanks.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:35 AM
I did! You're welcome, and thank you for the support and comments!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:40 AM
Beautiful work
thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:26 AM
YAAAAAY!!!! You did it!!!! I knew you would! I told you, he's absolutely amazing. I have made a few celeb sims, but have yet to have any others accepted to the “other” category because of how hard it is now! And you did it on your first try…. So in a way, you suck! Lol ^_^ but I cant say anything because now I can download your amazing sims… Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 1:15 PM
funkeymonkey22003 - You're welcome, and glad you like him!

vintagepksweetie - Thank you again for the comments! : ) He's probably my favourite character, so I wanted to get him as perfect as I could, to do justice to him. *pats her other, neglected charas* XD; I'll have to work doubly hard on them, if I want to get them to an uploadable standard. And you're welcome!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:14 PM
He looks totally adorable! Good job!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:36 PM
The.. the hair! Gorgeous! *flails*

~~like a dirty dog
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:50 PM
Thank you, wycked! I just took a peek at your dA page, and your art is gorgeous! I wish I could pull off realism even half as well as you can.

XD Glad you like it, delonariel! I'll try to get the recolours done and submitted and hopefully approved, by the end of the week. : )
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:59 PM
Wow, this Sim is absolutely gorgeous! [And I rarely use the word 'gorgeous' to describe Sims, trust me on this ] Thanks so much!

[[Your artwork is awesome, too.]]
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 4:06 PM
Oh wow o_o
He's absolutely beautiful. Instant dl. <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 4:30 PM
I love your artwork, Neithan and the sim is great! Is there a site to read some of the stories with your characters and see more atwork?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:02 PM
He's a cutie and I love your artwork too, and the hair...well, I love it. thanks for sharing him.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 9:23 PM
Now that I've calmed down a bit, may I ask if it's possible for a terribly nosy bishie-fisher (that would be me) to learn more about this particular character?
He's terribly cute and I'm shameless ^^

~~like a dirty dog
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:06 PM
Thank you all very much for the sweet comments!

Maya319 - I'm afraid that the site where I used to RP him on is now closed to the public, because of unfortunate issues we've had in the past with art and story idea theft; the RPing I do is over MSN these days, with the friend who the story belongs to. But if you'd like to see more of my art, you can look at my open photobucket account, or my woefully neglected deviantArt page. : )

delonarial - Sure! I'm not sure exactly what to tell you, though, so I'll just give a brief outline of his character profile and history? In the story, he was the only son of an ordinary couple; his father was a tour guide while his mother stayed home to raise Cae. They were commoners who lived in a coastal city, whose patron goddess was the goddess of water (and whose animal was the dolphin - hence why he wears a pendant with dolphins, in the drawings). When he was five, they were falsely charged with heresy and burnt at the stake, a fact that no doubt contributed to Cae later becoming a true atheist, ironically enough, even though he met and was blessed by the goddess of his city the night his parents died. It was too little, too late. Through a combination of his determination and good fortune, Cae fulfilled his ambition become a mage, in order to use the goddess' gift (a limited ability to manipulate water) to hunt down the coworker of his father who had brought the accusations against his parents. He succeed in his quest, but that was only really the start of his adventures... If there's anything particular you want to know, you can drop me a PM, if you'd like
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:01 PM
This is really nice! =O Your artwork is wonderful... at first I thought it was from an actual manga/graphic novel, but then I realized that he's an RP character you made. The hair... is friggin awesome =P Very good, especially for a first try! And I like his character description too. Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#17 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:31 PM
He is quite a handsome guy, very easy on the eyes. You've done a fantastic job on him and thank you so much for sharing him.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 2:07 AM
Goodness, he's lovely. I think I found a boyfriend for one of my punky Sims...

I like the little bit on his hair turning blue. It's unexpected and especially sweet that he keeps it in tribute to his mother.

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Scholar
#19 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 9:43 AM
Nice sim ^^ He looks very cute
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 9:04 PM
He is absolutely GORGEOUS! He's going to be in amongst my sims very soon, I think! If my sim wasn't already married to the sim version of my husband, I'd probably have him for myself! LOL Either way, I'll be envious of the lucky gal who ends up snagging him for herself.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 9:53 PM
one of the reasons it would be awesome if you could put sims in real life ;-)

downloading asap :-)
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:39 PM
I love him! Wow, he's really cute for a sim!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 7:34 AM
So gorgeous..your artwork and your Cae sim!! Impressive first work, keep it up!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 10:04 AM
Thank you all!

For anyone who might be interested, I've just uploaded binned recolours of the hair, and am waiting for it to be approved. I'll update the first post if it gets through. : )
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 1:24 AM
Mmm hes gorgeous! He doesnt look like an uke, or a bookworm for that matter. Youre a great artist by the way. Wonderful job on him, hes really well done!
Page 1 of 2