Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

elegant wedding dress

by Dea Posted 12th Jun 2007 at 7:12 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:08 AM
The dress looks very cute, nice work!!
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 11:17 AM
I would definitely want one of these for my sims' weddings!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:48 PM
Is the...uhh...I forgot what it's called...stupid me! The white thing on her head...is that included? Thanks!

♥•♥☺Pippin☺♥•♥
Come see Pippin at http://www.pippin.7p.com/
Then email Pippin and Hannah at [email protected] !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 11:01 PM
@ Finckle27

No sorry this is a haircut it comes with "open for buisness" its a Veil. But I had to se a dictonary too because my english is not so good and this is a reason for my short messages.

dea
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 1:40 PM
I really like it. Thank you!

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo.

Please take a look at my profile for more creations of mine: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=176246
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 10:50 PM
yeah, its really pretty and i love it but the problem is your sims cant wear it in the wedding because they automaticly chainge into the default one, you should make it a mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:28 PM
Hi,

thats right but it is good for storytelling.
and after installing OFB the sims marry in the formal dress you selectet for them.

bis bald
dea
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kurtkurt
yeah, its really pretty and i love it but the problem is your sims cant wear it in the wedding because they automaticly chainge into the default one, you should make it a mod

If you don't have an EP after OFB, twojeffs made a mod quite a awhile ago that allows your sims to change their wedding clothes.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 9:53 AM
Not bad, pretty good and FINALLY something that I can use as a wedding dress and normal formal outfit! Gets my thanks for how nice it is and how convenient it is.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 12:55 AM
where did u get the veil? nice work!

Laughter makes the world go 'round!