Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Philip K. Dick village - The Easy To Play project - Lot 2 by lamammaforever

by lamammaforever Posted 15th Jun 2007 at 9:26 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 2:23 AM
Another wonderful masterpiece, lamamma : ) I especially love your choice of a cool, subdued color scheme. Lovely work. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 4:50 AM
It's gorgeous lamamma! Splendid decor and great layout, thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 7:19 AM
Thank you ladies, your comments are always precious for me. I'm really glad that you like this house! Happy kisses to both.
Alchemist
#5 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 8:18 AM
Thank you, I´m glad to see my small village prospering, these houses are fantastic to play!!
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 11:25 AM
Wouhahou,Lamamma,this is such a great work:A beautiful layout.Love the lines and shapes of your building.Its well balanced and my eyes enjoy watching your pics...And the care you brought to so many details is unbelievable.I adore the inside decoration....with pink spots.This sweet bedroom is so pretty for a simmie girl.Love the whole inside area with neutral colors and many light blue spots.It really has a zen atmosphere.How many hours do you need to create such a gorgeous lot? Or how many days?

Thank you so much for spoiling us with your work and your talent...Now at work: ...Downloading and carefully making a new folder with all pics+the lot itself+a world document where I'll copy/paste your whole thread...
So many hugs to you,Dearest Lamamma.Have a wonderful week end.Hélène
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 1:54 PM
verenaheu, glad you like it and thank you for confirming the playability of these houses; I tested them (and I'm testing the next 2 lots, quite ready to be posted) but i'ts nice to know they are good also for other simmers.

Mehrlicht-Hélène, you're really sweet and your comment always point out some particular detail. I'm really satisfied of this house and enjoyed the building phase, I transferred into it all the zen and positive vibrations I felt (LOL) so I'm happy that it looks good also for you. Thanks dear, big KISS and ciao. Elena
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:56 PM
Finally had a chance to look and WOW...awesome...you are certainly a fantastic creator! Missing your creations though and was glad to see this! HUGS and TY
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 5:25 AM
honey, you know how I think about this: without talented builders just like you my creations would not look as good as they do in your houses... lots of smoochies
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeLuvsAud
Finally had a chance to look and WOW...awesome...you are certainly a fantastic creator! Missing your creations though and was glad to see this! HUGS and TY

Thank you Aud, my god, your buildings are so elegant and perfectly detailed! Your positive feed back makes me proud. Kiss!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by olemantiker
honey, you know how I think about this: without talented builders just like you my creations would not look as good as they do in your houses... lots of smoochies

Ole, you're so sweet with me. You'd never imagine how much I think of you every day, even my password to the office network is about you - Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:28 AM
The whole series of these lots is just impressive...wonderful work, Elena!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Scholar
#13 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:09 PM
I can't wait to play it, thank you for your lots from The Easy To Play project