Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cute Floral Wallpaper

by becaskenette Posted 24th Jun 2007 at 4:11 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:00 AM
hi, i installed these wallpapers, yet they're not showing up in my game. i only have the base game, but this shouldn't be a problem -- right? -- since they're cloned from maxis content...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by northsim
hi, i installed these wallpapers, yet they're not showing up in my game. i only have the base game, but this shouldn't be a problem -- right? -- since they're cloned from maxis content...

It shouldn't be a problem. At the risk of sounding patronizing: make sure that you installed the package file, and are you looking in the wallpaper section of your build catalogue?
I'm about 99% sure that the walls I stole the panelling from came with the base game - but even so, they were pasted into a completely new document ... I'm new to this, but I would think that would remove any compatibility issues ...
Hope it works out for you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:08 PM
I think northsim didn't double click on the package file to install it into his game. This was happening to me before, when I realized I was simply placing the files into my folder like they were any other download.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:09 PM
Thank you so much for this! It will look great in my kids' rooms!
retired moderator
#6 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 2:08 AM
These walls are adorable! Thanks for sharing

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 6:26 PM
coool =) very cute and perfect