Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen H&M Outfit Recolours

by lemonbutter Posted 25th Jun 2007 at 2:49 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 1:44 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:29 AM
ha ha stupid question , but obviously this is for people who have the HM stuff pack right?

being that i DON'T have HMsp ... well the thing is after i've filtered my downloads, it'll still show that it IS compatible with what i have.

but they're all very good! wish i could download the khaki & beige one...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 9:13 AM
i like it...amazing photos...
Alchemist
#4 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 9:19 AM
Lovely and useful recolors, thank you! And yes, the pics are funny, particularly the frog LOL.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 11:30 AM
i also don't have the h&m stuff pack but these outfits are gorgeous!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 1:45 PM
Ah, one of the main reasons I even got H&M: for the awesome recolors the community would create.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 4:45 PM
These are great! Thanks alot!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 5:09 PM
Looks nice.
Thanks.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:04 PM
Can someone tell me what the H&M stuff thing is? Is it like an addon like Glamour? Or did I miss something? I'd really like to use these but I don't have it...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jencee
Can someone tell me what the H&M stuff thing is? Is it like an addon like Glamour? Or did I miss something? I'd really like to use these but I don't have it...

Hi Jencee, yes H&M Fashion Stuff is an addon like the Glamour Life pack.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lemonbutter
Hi Jencee, yes H&M Fashion Stuff is an addon like the Glamour Life pack.

Oh okay, cool. I'll have to look into that. Thank you for responding!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 9:41 PM
I really like these recolours. Unfortunately, I don't have the H&M stuff pack (I don't think it's out for Macs yet), but if/when I get it, I'll definitely download these. I was just wondering if you could tell me where you the short hair for the girl in the khaki pants (picture 1)? I'd really appreciate it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meaghansr
I really like these recolours. Unfortunately, I don't have the H&M stuff pack (I don't think it's out for Macs yet), but if/when I get it, I'll definitely download these. I was just wondering if you could tell me where you the short hair for the girl in the khaki pants (picture 1)? I'd really appreciate it

Hi meaghansr, the hair in the first pic is from ***
Instructor
#14 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 3:42 AM
Hey Lemonbutter, you've really been busy! Thank you for all these great recolours!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 1:55 AM
Great Job on these, can you tell me where you got the hair for the girl in the plum pants?

Thanks for the great work!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 3:52 PM
[QUOTE=eeyore97106]can you tell me where you got the hair for the girl in the plum pants?QUOTE]

That's also from ***
Thanks for these recolours! They're really cool!

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:59 AM
I have been looking everywhere for re-colors of these, thankyou so much!!! Now, maybe, please could we have some for the adults and young adults too?? Pretty Please :wub:
Instructor
#18 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 10:05 PM
Super cute!!!