Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soft Gold Inlay Wedding Dress Recolor

by ad0red Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 8:25 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:00 PM
Wow looks great. Waiting on my paycheck and then I have two stuff packs that I need to buy I'll be back once I get celebration. Great Job though

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:17 PM
Nice job! And I have to agree...not having gold and white for wedding themes is a bit odd. Keep up the great work! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:30 PM
Tysvm! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 10:08 PM
what a great idea good job!!

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:53 PM
Nifty idea, nicely done.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 6:16 PM
Awesome idea and wonderful job! Man I wish this had been available at my last sim wedding It was in yellow/white and would have been great if the wedding dress matched the bridesmaids better. Thanks for the dress!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:44 PM
Beautiful! I really like that style to begin with, so this'll be a nice addition.

Since it's a recolour of a Celebration dress, it requires Celebration Stuff.
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 3:08 PM
It's a beautiful dress, well done!

Can someone re-make this dress without celebration stuff required? I'm a mong at recolouring/remaking clothes.

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every moment of it.