Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Infant and Toddler Walker - New Mesh

by rebecah Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 11:26 PM - Updated 10th Jan 2009 at 5:15 PM by rebecah

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 11:34 PM
very cute i love it
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 11:37 PM
You are amazing, making things that are used a lot with babies.

thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 11:43 PM
Every single one of your creations has made me say "wow". This is the icing on the cake. I like cake.

Thank you for this, it's going to be useful.

Alchemist
#5 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 12:08 AM
Awwwww. So cute. I really love your rainbow walker. You always make cute baby objects.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM
Aw, very cute. I love all your toddler/baby objects.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:23 AM
how cool is this i remember those from the 80's there to cool thanks for making it and sharing it with us.

Live life to the fullest.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:44 AM
Great Job! Love all the baby and toddler things you make.
Alchemist
#9 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:13 AM
How sweet! You are such a genius! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:25 AM
just the best like nomal cus you ARE THE BEST thanks

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 1:49 PM
Heh, thats so cute!
I'm loving your stuff right now!
Keep up the good work
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:12 PM
This is great! You are great! Thanks!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Instructor
#13 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 3:29 PM
This is fantastic. I disagree, your meshing skills are great and growing by leaps and bounds. Thank you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 7:50 PM
^_^ I LOVE YOUR STUFF!!! but i have a problem with it, my sims can't seem to use them. i put the cheat in and the option to put the kid in the walker is there but once i tell a sim to do so they start to but end up puting the kid in the crib. so i deleted the crib and they put the kid on the floor instead. has this ever happened? O_O is there a way to fix it?
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:41 PM
I haven't had this problem. Are you sure the boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true cheat is activated? When this cheat is activated you should see numbers for the version in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 7:30 AM
I love how tiny they look. It's so cute! Exactly, like a bunny

Thank You so very much! I've adored every single one of your creations thus far. I'll give you a report once I've tested these all in game.

:lovestruc , Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Scholar
#17 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 2:37 AM
Absolutely Adorable! I Love the Colors! The Mesh Looks Awesome! ThankYou Very Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 2:39 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th May 2008 at 6:42 PM Last edited by traciputnam : 12th May 2008 at 6:43 PM. Reason: I can't spell
Default Spelling correction.
EXCELLENT! I have gotten terribly tired of 1) having to put my infants on the floor or in the crib all the time; and 2) listening to them cry their little lungs out until my Sims can tend to their needs - the silent "fit" they now throw when in desperate need of something is a blessing as well as the thought bubble indicating what the desparate need is.

I haven't had a single error occur and I have all Stuff and EPs except Teen Stuff, the Holiday one and Kitchen and Bath. I do clear my cache files for faster game loading.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 1:38 AM
URGH!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!!!! I place my simmy toddler in the ADORABLE little walker.. but it acts like a highchair!!! And even with boolprop all I can do with it is force error!!! And the parents can only give her food O.O!!!!!!!! And one last thing.. when I select : Put In Chair... the thing COULD PUT THE PARENTS IN.. Did I do something wrong??