Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Supernatural Posters And Paintings

by fangsandbettiebangs Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 4:45 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:55 AM by fangsandbettiebangs

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:59 PM
Nice, I love them!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 3:13 PM
Oh yeah! I love Supernatural, and it's fantastic to have SN stuff in my favourite game!
It'd be great to have even more, and these look great by the way.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:21 PM
sweet paintings! I'm a huge jensen fan and supernatural is pretty sweet too. thank you for sharing with us
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 7:28 PM
I would love you even more if I had all the expansions/stuff packs for these, haha. :]
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 2:09 AM
I love you right now.

Oh, Dean, I miss you so - at least I'll have your pretty face in my game.

Thanks for making these.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 12:41 PM
Wow, I love Supernatural, now my sims can to XD
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 8:20 AM
You my friend are my HERO! I looooove this show soo much, and there are hardly any Supernatural downloads on MTS! I clicked the thanks button but I wanted to say it again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 8:32 AM
can i take this moment to say i love you so fricken much right now. i love you more than Dean loves Sam (well maybe not THAT much but there are definately happy emotions between me and your uploads) THAAAAAAAAAANK-YOU :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:59 PM
i love supernatural, thanks for sharing! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 4:10 AM
You have no idea how much I needed these in my Sims' lives! Thank-you so very much!