Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alley Way Apartments

by Komodo Jo Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 9:09 PM - Updated 30th Jun 2007 at 10:12 PM by Komodo Jo : Screens

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:12 AM
i think this is well done, however, there is way to much custom content and i think that is going to discourage people from downloading it

I have removed all my uploads from MTS2, and will never upload anything again.

Visit my site for my creations: http://avhomedesigns.freeforums.org
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:38 AM
I Love this House!

Thanks!
Alchemist
#4 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:41 AM
You really did a good dirty job on this one, I wouldn´t put any clean sims in there...
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:08 AM
Good job! Could it be more crappy? The sad thing is that neither me or many other guys won't download it because of the amount of custom content. Sorry! Even if CC was hack-free it is bad to have too much CC on your computer. It will make your Sims 2 to a veery slow game.. Not fun
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:39 AM
Looks great!!!
Just wondering if it can be easier to get all of the custom content you used!!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:18 AM
Fab fixer upper, thanks!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:30 AM
Love it ! Never get enough of crappy houses !
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:48 AM
Looks great. I have 3.2GB of custom content in my game, a little more won't hurt.
Theorist
#10 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:59 AM
Mumu...mummuu... Moo.moomumomoko. MOLD!

AHHHHHHH! Gonna Cleaninstall this, But still, It looks V.V.V. Moldy? (Thats a Positive.. I guess :D)

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:49 PM
Good thing the custom content is included.

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo.

Please take a look at my profile for more creations of mine: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=176246
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:07 PM
This is so cool! What a great job for a cra**y house! LOL

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:16 PM
My game crashes when Im trying to load this lot, it says "application crashes, application will now terminate"! Whats wrong?!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 2:27 PM
love it thats so aswom that would be a great place for making a horror film with the sims thanx

fergiefan11

Who will be your pretty little enemy?When I'm gone your world will prove empty!
I promise you'll always remember me!The jokes on you, poisoning
While you clean the streets of misfortune I pick the innocent from my dirty teeth!
Were one the same...
Deranged
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 8:05 PM
Wow! Love it! Thank u!! This is exactly that I need)
Mad Poster
#16 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:45 PM
Not really the style of lot I play but this trashed lot is AWESOME !
You did a great job, thank you for sharing it

edit : You can edit your post to minimize the similar lines of CC...members would appreciate a shorter Content List (just the list not the content...)

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by patul
Not really the style of lot I play but this trashed lot is AWESOME !
You did a great job, thank you for sharing it

edit : You can edit your post to minimize the similar lines of CC...members would appreciate a shorter Content List (just the list not the content...)

Thanks for the advice, it's really nice with the new uploading for houses where it lists all of your custom content. But when you use different wallpapers and floors from the same pack (like I did) then it shows that you have a ton of custom content.

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Mad Poster
#18 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:51 PM
It is what I do sometimes (in my last lot for ex) , when I use sets, many object from the same mesher or recolors by the creator.

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 1:09 AM
Hmmm, The builiding shape looks like an H&M store. the medium one. Whoever has H&M stuff look. It's shape is the medium H&M store. Pretty cool the lot, but its kinda boring living in a H&M store.

Hurr Durr, Derpity Derp Derp.

Quote:
Due to the disturbing amount of children on cycles being run over in the streets of Riverview and Sunset Valley, it has been deemed necessary by the town councils to impose a national speed limit.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:47 PM
Oooh this will go perfect in my urban city! thank you soo much, ive attempted trying to make these, and mine look rubbish compared to this! I love the insides of the flats too, haha! love it cheers for sharing! :D
Forum Resident
#21 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:40 AM
Ooh, I love dumps and apartment buildings like these. =D Just think of all the stories behind them! Thank yoou, I'm horrible at creating lots like these. <3
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:28 AM
it makes my game crash every time i try to play it.

<3LOVEbringsCUDDLES<3
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drymouth
Hmmm, The builiding shape looks like an H&M store. the medium one. Whoever has H&M stuff look. It's shape is the medium H&M store. Pretty cool the lot, but its kinda boring living in a H&M store.

er.. i have h&m.. doesn't look like it to me... at all..
what's your point?

*~*~*

anyway.. you did an awesome job. just what i was looking for!

-downloads-
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 11:33 PM
OMG! I could careless about all the custom content! i LOVE IT and I'm definitely downloading it! Good job for youuuu! PLease make more poorer sim places!

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 7:57 PM
uumm, i put the apartment doors in and changed the lot zone to apartment base, but now its saying there aren't any apartment units. Did u get this?