Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spongebob Squarepants Project #5 Mr. Krab's Anchor House

by Elephant Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 5:41 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 7:10 PM by Elephant

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:52 AM
Amazing, i like creative lots

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:29 AM
Very cool idea!
Lot has interesting design and I like blue. Thank you very much for sharing.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:49 PM
Thanks for the comments! Don't forget to check out the rest of the set.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:59 PM
This is great! Actually his mother doesn't live with him, she lives in an exact replica of his house but it is pink
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 9:22 AM
Ohhhhhh. That's right! Thanks!
I'll upload my red wallpaper to this thread for her house soon.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 12:56 AM
Kool Itz Alright Yet... Childest But Still Itz iiight I dont Like Da Show But Hey My Lil Sister Do LOL For U To Know I'm 13 And Ma Sis Is 6 I Kno Weird LOL! *and LOL Mean Laughing* Juss Needed u To Know K?
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 1:40 AM
ok... What the HECK did you just say? :P
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:08 AM
Quote:
Abishang0: Cool, it's alright yet...childish but still its alright. I don't like the show but hey my little sister does, lol. For you to know I'm 13 and my sister is 6, I know weird lol! And lol means laughing just needed you to know kay?

Late translation but, oh well. Nice work if I had Family Fun and Glamour Life I would download, those are the only one's I need still.

There are two types of people in this world, ones who have claimed to have accomplished things, and those who actually have. The second group is less crowded.
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th May 2009 at 9:53 PM
haha! Thanks!