Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tranquil Eyes

by pickpock Posted 8th Jul 2007 at 11:14 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 2:36 AM
Ooh pretty. I think I have all your eye sets in my game haha :D

Thanks!
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 3:15 AM
they're beutiful! thanku so much! i luv the eyes that u make! i've downloaded almost all of 'em! ^^

hi!
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:44 AM
Nice eyes :D
Alchemist
#5 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:47 PM
They are beautiful, looking really calm, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:34 PM
these are gorgeous! i just downloaded your realism galore defaults and now i am torn. i just love these. do you ever do contacts? I would love some of your eyes for contacts! thanks so much for these.

i'm a hazard to myself
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 10:32 PM
You are a genius. End of story. I love your eyes so much, sometimes it's hard to choose which ones to use on my sims! I never have to settle with the range and variety you offer. You are the Eye Goddess! (or some such like that...XD)
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 11:13 AM
Wow, thanks for all the compliments ^^
cindyfinks - well, I don't use contacts myself, so I never make them. But if you want, you can do them yourself, very easily. Click here

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:14 PM
pickpock, thanks for the link to your tutorial on making contacts. i am gonna try this out!

i'm a hazard to myself
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:43 PM
Once again you have created the most beautiful eyes you can download! Fab job!!!