Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hot in the Cold! The fur-coat collection

by ascarion Posted 10th Jul 2007 at 8:28 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:07 PM
Oh Wow! I am so in love with these. I will take them ALL! Many thanks for making them. The details are superb.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:22 PM
Amazing set !
Thank you for sharing your good job

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:33 PM
Thanks for this download! My favorite sim Sebastian is going to get new and cool clothings in his wardrobe! He'll be sooo happy!
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:16 PM
Elegant and gothy! Fantastic detailed work. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:24 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Aug 2007 at 3:56 AM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post.
These are so gorgeous ... I love the black coat with the white shit underneath! Wonderful work!

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:28 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Aug 2007 at 3:57 AM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post.
Wonderful!! The black one with the white shirt ist sooo amazing!! You did a great job!! You're a fantastic creator!!

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Alchemist
#8 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:33 AM
Wow, great stuff! Thanks! :D
Instructor
#9 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 12:57 PM
Hooo, very nice Ascarion!!

Gorgeous coats... Love your work!!! <3

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Alchemist
#10 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 5:29 PM
Your creations are always unusual and hot, I'm downloading this set too, simply can't resist. The leo-coat is pure fashion. Thank you ascarion! Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 4:28 AM
Beautiful set! They look so good in game, and the boys finally have some nice outerwear. Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 8:51 AM
can u feel the love tonite...?
to all of u! again and again thousands of thanxx for your nice, warm, inspiring words!!! you are the balm on my artist's soul!!! hugs and kisses from the viennese "dark dreams studios"!

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!
Cu, Ascarion
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:11 AM
Dude! Fur is murder! J/K. My sims will love these.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:40 AM
Good job as always. I love all of them. Thank you for sharing such a great creation :D.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:38 AM
I LOVE you for making these!!! You have no idea how long I've been looking for fur coats for men... like... a hundred years ^^
Thankyouthankyouthankyou a billion!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 11:55 AM
love your new fashions , they are a fresh breath of air , i love getting different new fashions for the sims thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 6:41 PM
Was directed here after downloading vampires from magical Metamorphosis, was soooooooooo glad i came here too, you make some outstanding outfits thank you x
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 8:04 AM
That black one.... it may not be your intent.... but my Pimp-Sim thanks you from the bottom of his Pimp heart.

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 12:29 AM
I used the 'lamb" one in one of my music videos. It looks great!
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 9:32 AM
The veggie in me wants to complain...But dammit...These are really nice, especially the black one xD;;
I'm gonna flee to put my Tuomas Holopainen sim in it XD
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 4:27 AM
I never said anything here? Wow. These coats are super amazing. I love them all (particularly the persan lamb) and use them all the time. Thank you!