Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Madame Clofullia-Queen of the Gypsies

by Antibusdeath Posted 13th Jul 2007 at 5:58 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2007 at 10:47 PM by Antibusdeath

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:33 AM Last edited by hrekkjavaka astarkort : 21st Jul 2007 at 10:15 PM.
!!!! I think this is brilliant! Keep making these sort of clothes & sims please, they are unique... And we want MORE unique clothes & sims! :D
Keep up the great work!

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 9:37 AM
Thank you hrekkjavaka astarkort, don't worry I will definitely keep making these kinds of downloads

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:38 AM
It looks really good but I'm not going to download it - I don't like having to visit external websites to get meshes.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:45 AM
I don't mind visiting other web sites, but the parsimonious mesh for the pj's doesn't seem to work.
I second the brilliant comment. every piece is so beautiful. well, I haven't seen the pj's yet. she already has a home in my game. I think I love her!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:47 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Jul 2007 at 10:17 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Did I say awesome??
Alchemist
#8 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:45 PM
Wow, she really is amazing, glad you´d share her with us, thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:09 PM
Thank you all!

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:56 PM
she's absolutely lovely, she's perfect for running my potion shop. :D
her outfits are so detailed and uniquely beautiful. great job.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 7:12 PM
silverbeadchick if you download this outfit, its the fourth download going down, from parsimonious maybee it will work because this is where I got the mesh from, http://www.parsimonious.org/fashion...131641279.shtml

Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 9:54 PM
i wish you made it easier to find the meshes because you have to look through the whole site
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 10:46 PM
Sorry I forgot to put what page the meshes from 2-f0r-u were on, LongAlphaSkirtAlSlides is on page 17, and LongAlphaSkirt is on page 12

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 9:05 AM
Antibusdeath, what was ur signature before the rocky horror one. it was like my blade cut into her chest now it hurts like hell inside this padded prision cell

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:14 PM
It's from the Motley Crue song "Your all I Need", the bassist of the band wrote it about a guy killing his girlfriend, when his girlfriend at the time cheated on him. It's my favorite song.

Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:24 AM Last edited by SiskaNewbie : 13th Nov 2007 at 12:33 AM. Reason: found a solution!
Default The Athletic Mesh
Mesh Problem!

I am unable to dowload MESH-http://www.2-f0r-u.de/startsims2.htm (LongAlphaSkirt). I can dowload other meshes at 2-f0r-u, but that particular one seems broken. Tried to sign the guestbook at the site and notify them of the problem, but error messages in german kept comming up when I tried, so no idea if it went through.

So I need to get the mesh some other way, in case the download doesn't get fxed anytime soon. If I recall correctly, if you download clothes from that site, the meshes will be included. Can someone point me to an outfit on that site that uses the same mesh as this gypsie athletic wear, pretty please with sugar on top :D

*edit* I think I found it. In case anyone else runs into the same problem, I "think" the female casual outfit called "Lenochka_suit" on page 25 uses the same mesh.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 9:13 PM
What a great idea, make every clotes needed! Thanks a loooot!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 7:30 PM
I'm Having trouble finding the Bloody Hair mesh.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 1:29 AM
It's from xmsims.com on page 23.

Theorist
#20 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 6:22 PM
Wow, great Sim.
This is perfect for my The Land of Gypsy neighbourhood, where everyone lives in simple wooden caravans with no electricity. :B

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 12:42 AM
i had gotten this whole thing before but accidentally deleted all my downloads while trying to get rid of other things...now i cant get onto the 2-f0r-u site, it wont load, is there any other place i can get this mesh??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 6:35 AM
You can get the meshes from my 'Twisted Tales' post.

Everyday, Formal, and Outwear use the 'chriko_LongAlphaSkirtAlSlides_MESH'
Athletic uses the 'Mesh_chriko_LongAlphaSkirt'

So just download 'TwistedTalesMeshes' and you can get one or both of the meshes that you need.