Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DM Curly Hair

by donnymeloche Posted 19th Jul 2007 at 7:36 PM

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:50 PM
*GASPS* lurvs it :D! Tankies!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:50 PM
SOO NICE [!!]
i love it, very very very good job.
downloading now =)

"And she said Dr.Evil, can you be my boo boo b-boo? So I said no no no, i'm not Usher, f***k you!"
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:57 PM
Dang, Donny. It's really nice to see someone up and coming as a talented free hair mesher - very very nice to see, in fact. It's cool to see the progression of your skill in your work too - this is definitely the best yet! Please, keep it up - I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

BTW, with your poly counts, you don't have to list it all out like that. You can just give the total poly count for whichever age has the most, since that's the max that would be used at any one time. It'd also be kinda nice to see everything you have included in your shots - the other ages as well as all your recolours since it looks like you have 7 but there's only 4 in the shots.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:04 PM
Cute hair that's also low poly. Some of my favorite words. But I agree with HP, that pictures of all the colors would be nice.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:19 PM
Oh my! SimMe is gonna get a new hairdo thanks to you I loved it, thank you so much for sharing.

(I agree with HP too, I'm dying to see the other colors )
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:20 PM
Definitely one of my fav hairstyles, I never really completely satisfied with sim curls but you have brilliantly outdone yourself and those are fab.
Instructor
#8 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:52 PM
This is a gorgeous hairstyle, this is lovely
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:59 PM
It looks wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing.
Inventor
#10 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 9:58 PM
Wow!!! Amazing hairstyle Donny!! You just keep getting better and better, it's so awesome to watch you improve!! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your talent!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Instructor
#11 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:02 PM
So pretty! Yay for talented free hair creators Good for my Hermione sim
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:05 PM
WOW. This is exactly what my hair looks like if I don't do anything to it, except mines longer. Thanks!
Inventor
#13 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:07 PM
This is also similar to my own hair (except a little shorter) and wow, your creation is awesome... pleaaase keep up the good work. Thank you!!

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:33 PM
I've been looking for hair like this for my selfsim everywhere! Thank you so much! :D
Instructor
#15 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:58 AM
Great job on this. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 1:20 AM
Fantastic! Thank you for shring with us! You have lots of talent.
Inventor
#17 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:05 AM
Donny - I just wanted to comment again and say thanks so much, I saw in game and bs and it is absolutely perfect!! This is definitely going to be one of my favorite hairstyles! Thanks again!!!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:27 AM
Truly beautiful - a sweet, flattering style

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 4:02 AM
OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!! thank you so much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 4:56 AM
Thanks everyone for the awesome comments.
Scholar
#21 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 5:52 AM
Great hairstyle! Excellent work donnymeloche! Thanks so much for sharing you hard work.
Scholar
#22 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 10:05 AM
I love how your creations are improving Donny I loved your stuff on Elau's forum when it was up, and this newer stuff is just amazing! Thank you very much
Field Researcher
#23 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 10:54 AM
Thank you sooo much! This is absolutely gorgeous! and it looks exactly like my hair... keep up the great work!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:17 PM
Wowey! lol this is great! Thanks alot! ^_^

Crazzy for The Sims 2!!! Woo Haa Hee!!! Told you...
Scholar
#25 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 1:33 PM
I love this, you've done an excellent job! Thank you for sharing!
Page 1 of 5