Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Great Aussie Bathroom

by blake_boy Posted 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:02 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2009 at 5:19 AM by blake_boy

200 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 180 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 9
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:05 PM
How beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:05 PM Last edited by seren : 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:46 PM.
I'm first! Oh my goodnes! It's Great, I love(!!!) your style, and I was waiting for your new works! Thanks. Greetings!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:20 PM
Woooohoo aussie aussie aussie This is a terrific set and you have a terrific policy and I thank you for it muchly =) Its really weird just this week I was thinking I would love some aboriginal art and that maybe I should get off my fat arse and make some - thanks for allowing me to continue in my slackering way :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Stupid people are stupid
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:22 PM
Oh my... I totally love it. Can't wait to test ingame! Thanks a lot!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:31 PM
this bathroom stuff looks really sooo great!!! thanks a lot for creating and sharing it!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:45 PM
These are really good, like i'd lke my real bathroom, but i don't understand, what are gears?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:50 PM Last edited by blake_boy : 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:55 PM.
seren: Don't really mind it, click on my profile to see my policy
lisa: you know,i don't really know meself, but thats just what we say round here, but ill change it the title so people don't get confused
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:06 PM
amazing work!! thank you so much for sharing!

Is that tall basket in the second pic available? it's amazing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:07 PM
This is a fabulous set. It looks really good, thanks for sharing this set.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:09 PM
I love everything that you've posted at Mod and have felt compelled to download it all. Thank you bunches for this.

You leave us with no choice but to strap you down and dress you ourselves - Stacy London of TLC's What Not to Wear
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:15 PM
Oooh, this is soooo lovely. Wonderful work! Thank you

Retired from Simming
Forum Resident
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:22 PM
Your work is absolutely amazing! This bathroom is fantastic - thanks for sharing.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Scholar
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:27 PM
I just love your meshes but never see you update enough for my liking! This is fabulous, just like your other creations, thank you for sharing x x x x
Forum Resident
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:29 PM Last edited by angel f : 22nd Jul 2007 at 5:23 PM. Reason: we decide that
All I can say is Holly F$%@!!!!! This set has got amazing quality items in it. Absolutely amazing Blake_Boy!

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:41 PM
Wow ... what a super stunning set - thank you so much :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 5:10 PM
love this set good job. Can you tell me where to find the walls and shiney floors shown in the 1st picture please
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 5:23 PM
Wow! Wonderful meshes! I loved them! They are so contemporary and elegant! Thank you for sharing it!

Kind Regards
Inventor
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 5:37 PM
Wow, Great set!!! I'm so glad you had some free time to make some more objects, because they are sooo great!! I can't wait to see it all in game! Thank you!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 5:50 PM
I'm so happy to see a new set from you. I'm a huge fan. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:34 PM Last edited by JLonier : 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:31 PM. Reason: is a thanks
M,m,m
My goodness how sweet this set is. Your tallent will be saut after for competitons. Too good to be let unnoticed. good luck in your future creations and thank you for letting us have them in our games.

Tricia :lovestruc

There are no short cuts to a place worth going!
Thankyou for your creative works of art.
They are well appreciated. AKA: Tricia
Alchemist
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:41 PM
Wellcome back, Blake boy. This set is gorgeous. How many amazing details! I totally love the paintings/mirrors and the shower set, but also the sink 5 and the towel hanger (and yes, I love your sharing policy). Thank you forever. Kiss and ciao
Space Pony
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 7:07 PM
Gorgeous set - can´t wait to see it in my game ! *hyper*

Thank you !

Silvi
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 7:22 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:19 PM.
WOW!!

<downloads>
Field Researcher
#25 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 7:27 PM
when oh when can I make custom content like this! excellent! thanks for sharing !

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Page 1 of 9