Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

helaene - default CAS elf face replacements

by helaene Posted 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:15 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:24 PM
I adore it! Thank you hon, this is going right into my game next to your other face template!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:30 PM
Much better than the Maxis one by far! Great job and thank you ;-)
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:33 PM
Really beautiful elf! Thank you Helaene!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:11 PM
this is great! But the female looks so sad, awww. Love it anyway!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:44 PM
Wow! Looks awesome, and I was so glad to find something new by you. Wonderful job!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 10:54 PM
can you post pictures of the elf face with maxis skin tones?
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:10 PM
only one problem....your lips are fatter than the original...skinnier lips are much more beautiful in my point of view.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:48 PM
I love the male once, thanks.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Not actually evil.
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 3:23 AM
Wow, what an improvement! Thanks.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 3:37 AM
I like the unique eye shape and profile. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ICexSam777
only one problem....your lips are fatter than the original...skinnier lips are much more beautiful in my point of view.
nd that is whats nice about CAS, you can tweek the lips to be beautiful to you Heleane has done a great job hasnt she?
Instructor
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 9:08 AM
Hi Helaene. I have my own CAS face replacement that is very complicated but I never touched the Elf cause I really don't use them except they are kept for my crazy hood when I can complete it (not enough crazy items).

The reason to drop in here is that I have a question for anyone involved on extending Sims properties.
The EP pets introduced a new Archetype, the mystical werewolf. Though it is a new archetype, it is not included in CAS. Up now I could not really understand what the CAS faces are really connected to (all the skins?, only one skin that suffers override a posteriori?).
Of course I do not expect that the Were can be flexible enough to allow morph but it should be possible to have it as a new available archetype, don't you think so?
I know that one day or another I'm going to frontal crash with the solution, but would be nice to have other interessants.
Thanks.
Scholar
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 11:46 AM
Oh nice! This makes some very handsom elves Nice!

Its good to see you back..I noticed that you had been off for a little while, and I (well 'we' as in the AA) need to talk to you as it looks like someone has stolen stuff of you...again. This time some eyes and makeup :S If you could pop over to the AA section at insim I'll explain!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:22 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Jul 2007 at 11:02 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
I didn't know there was a Maxis elven face in the game ...Probably because it was so ugly! I love yours! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 4:03 PM
Thank you!
I never used Maxis elf heads, hated them... But I'll be sure to use your :D

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 5:32 PM
its pretty, but the mouth looks like a huge overbite
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 6:16 PM
Nice!
Thanks
Inventor
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 10:46 PM
Wow this is loads better than the original I normally just use the maxis face for the ears and then chnage everything else completely (wish they had more options for ears lol).

For the people complaining, well just change the bits you don't like in CAS with the 'sliders', or just dont download and be stuck with the Maxis version (which is way way way worse). Lol.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Instructor
#20 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 12:38 AM
This will save me some time making elves. When ever I used the Maxis elf template I'd have to adjust the face quite a lot. The face I was looking for after adjusting looks very much like the one you made. So thanks for the new template.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 6:28 AM
WOoooooooOW thanks helaene this is so beautyfull, i realy love it
BIG
BIG
BIG thanks for making it
Love greets from Arwen

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Field Researcher
#22 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 9:54 AM
I love the face, especially the mouth. The upper lip is longer.
This looks so cute and elfish. Thank you.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 2:47 PM
Where did you get the first hair? It's very beautiful. Oh! By the way, I'm downloading this and I'm finally going to use an elf in my game.

Thank you!

My eyes are just a little sweaty today.
They've been looking around a lot, searching for you,
They've been looking for you,
Even though I told them not to.

I'm Not Crying -- Flight of the Conchords
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 9:27 PM
I downloaded this template and your heart shaped one today because I found them beautiful, but they don't work in my game.

I have no idea why! The only hack I use is the Insim. Just wanted to know if others with the same hack have had issues or if I should start looking elsewhere?
Forum Resident
#25 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:50 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Page 1 of 2