Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

THE WHITE HOUSE By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 25th Jul 2007 at 12:25 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 11:38 PM by AudluvsVegas : Video Link Added

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 4:19 AM
Gorgeous work, Lee The details are amazing!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:40 AM
An other awesome lot !
thanks

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:55 AM
Hi Lee, you did anoher greeeat lot! I like it so much that now I have to call an election day in my neighborhoods and choose a president! Thank you friend, Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 7:39 AM
Awe Lee!

That's soo beautiful!
I love the hall.
You are outstanding, I wouln't even dare to touch a building like that.
Bows to you and the all American WhiteHouse!

Leonie
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 8:39 AM
Lee, Lee, Lee..

Wowsers, Whooa, Jeepers and Oh.My.Goodness all rolled into one!!!
Your in a league of your own mister, I am just Awed by you!!
Everything about this lot screams greatness. *hugs and Love*
Thank you my friend for making my day brighter.

Bre
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:50 PM
O_O *drools* Lol, you never cease to amaze, do you?
Instructor
#8 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:35 PM
Once again a brilliant job, thanks Lee!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 7:03 PM
Your ALL too kind....thank you

Lee
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:10 AM
looks great I have every expansion pack listed for this download but every time I try to download it I get "This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed." Any suggestions are appreciated.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:52 PM
Hard to express in words how awesome this lot is...Thank you!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 5:38 PM
Good job! Exelellent! WoW! But How da heck do you download something. When I do a a white shet appears instead of a compressed folder for almost every download! What does it mean? Is it normal? With what am I supposed to oppen it with?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 2:05 PM
WOW!!! You did such a good job on creating this, it's as if you've been there! Have you? Anyway, good job! I like it.
Banned
#14 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 2:15 PM
Dude..O_O this is.. this.. AWESOME! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 3:27 AM
What happens if I download this without having all the EP's? That's too much money to buy all those EP's.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 1:31 AM
i feel like im looking at the white house. i mean ive seen it in person, i live super close to DC so i should know. AMAZING job
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 4:26 PM
This is really remarkable work. The exterior looks fantastic. The interior does to... however, not to rain on your parade, the inside is all wrong. The rooms are wrong and/or in the wrong place (the Oval Office, for example, isn't even in the main building, but in the West Wing). Unfortunately, I don't own all of the EPs needed to download and play this building, or else I would (gladly) and then gut the inside. Unfortunately as well, complete floor plans of the White House don't seem to be available online, so there is some guesswork that would have to be made. That said, one should at least start with what IS available, starting with the Wiki page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House).

I know it says that you are retired, and you therefore might not even read this, but if you do and do decide to build again, I'd encourage you to redo this piece so that your already excellent replica more closely matches the real thing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 8:37 PM
It looks really good, BUT only half the things in here work...... You should probably check to see if everything works after you use the moveobjects cheat..... But after you delete and fix everything it works great thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 1:44 AM
<3