Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Delia

by QtsunQmun Posted 30th Jul 2007 at 11:52 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2007 at 11:52 AM by QtsunQmun

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 5:04 PM
love these
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 5:55 PM
Wow! Your items are so sophisticated and the room design is just beautiful. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:42 AM
How did you do the floor???
It shining... beautiful, i want that to.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:35 PM
the floor is an add-on - its a covering you can put on any floor, can't be bothered to look it up, but seek and ye shall find.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:28 PM
I also would like to find the shiny floor thing. XD I have been searching all day
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:13 AM
Could you please make some exterior wall coverings i can never find any!
By the way your wall coverings are the best ive ever seen.
Keep up the good work.

When I was,
A young boy,
My father,
Took me into the city,
To see a marching band.
He send son when,
You grow up,
Would you be,
The saviour of the broken,
The beaten and the damned.
Because one day,
I'll leave you,
A phantom,
To lead you in the summer,
To join The Black Parader.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 7:54 AM
Default You misspelled some things!
Quote: Originally posted by The Black Parader
Could you please make some exterior wall coverings, I can never find any!
By the way your wall coverings are the best I've ever seen.
Keep up the good work.

One of the lines in your quote has a grammar or spelling issue, He "said" son when, I'm not sure you meant to misspell the word "said" as "send"!
However; laziness and complacent knowledge is not tolerated by me, so proofread, spellcheck and correct anything and everything you type before posting, it's important in an intellectual world, and we all reward intellect and those who keep learning and practice and use what we have learned, which includes proper and consistent Spelling and Grammar!