Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beach Dwelling 2- Vacation Villa

by psychosimmer86 Posted 31st Jul 2007 at 5:17 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2007 at 6:48 PM by psychosimmer86

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 10:54 PM
cool!now my sims can enjoy the beach! thanks
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:15 AM
Extra! I think it's your the best beach house . Thanks

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 2:34 PM Last edited by gazania : 16th Jul 2012 at 2:46 PM.
It is so very nice to be able to have beachy lots, even though I don't have Bon Voyage. At least my Sims can wade in the surf!

I do hate to be the annoying one who writes this, but I am having the worst time trying to get the Georgian French doors! I keep getting that stupid notice on WinRar, no matter which house I download, and no matter if I wait, try again, re-check for all files, etc. I keep getting blue flashing doors! (I got blue flashing windows on another download.)

Might be a few things. Perhaps the door needs something that I don't have. No real problem. Unlike some house downloads, this didn't crash because of the temperamental doors ... just flashed. I replaced the doors with something else. I'll try to check the creator's page to see if the doors needed something ... a mesh, an EP ... something.

Oh, well. Even with different doors, your lots look fantastic! I like the "real" look of the rooms. They're just the right size for a starter house. Yet even my budget-conscious Simmies can enjoy a waterfront property. (Too bad one can't do this in real life. "Budget-conscious" and "waterfront" are two terms that usually don't go well together.) Thanks for uploading them!

Note .... Perhaps one might need the ORIGINAL MGM set for this to work; not only the add-ons. Because of the high-poly count and my groaning DL folder, I will probably stick with my "Kind of Georgian" substitutes, but those who might be having a similar problem might want to be aware of this.