Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Temple of Nun -Water Goddess - Atlantis Oasis by lamammaforever

by lamammaforever Posted 6th Aug 2007 at 10:00 AM - Updated 9th Aug 2007 at 10:26 PM by lamammaforever : updating with CCs list and lot details + second update

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 6:40 AM
Awesome lot lamamma, I like the colors you use

Are you sure Altantis is part of the history ?

Thank you again

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:40 AM
Beautiful!!! Lots of luck for you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 3:19 PM
This is absolutely stunning. Brilliant job!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 4:59 PM
Thanks you all! Patul, Atlantis is absolutely in our history, didn't you play the adventure Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis? it was better than reading Platone YUP ciao!
Instructor
#6 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 5:38 PM
Excellent! Good luck!

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:34 AM
Wow Beautiful work lamammaforever!!! Details, layout, colors..they all look soo Good!!
Good luck for the contest and thank you

Bre

One Amazing story and a brilliant writer
Ravenous
A Vampire Legend
Written by tifftoff9
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 5:33 PM
Magical...

Ty for this one....

Lee
Scholar
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 1:55 AM
"....the big disaster that we all know, over 9000 years B.C."...
Of course,we all know perfectly..Hm...It was not even necessary to remind us....

On my opinion this lot is one of your most beautiful creations,its The Perfection.I can't get tired of watching the pics.Your architectural design is sooo cool.The shapes and colors are wonderful,this lot has something unreal,like a magical aura and however its so realistic.
You're a master in colors,especially in blue.Queen of "Blues"..! I would not be able to tell if I prefer the temple or the gardens,I love both....

Thank you so much,Lamamma,for sharing this amazing lot with us.
N.B. There is a famous french novel about Atlantis (maybe famous only in France!)...I loved it as I was young and so romantic.Its "L'Atlantide" by Pierre Benoît.Probably translated into several languages.
Thanks again Lamama.Big Hugs.Hélène
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 7:08 AM
Thank you Hélène, your kind words are so precious for me. I'm happy you're in front of a working PC again, and happy that you like this lot. Actually it came by itself, while building it and probably that's why its got a sort of magic aura.
Many think that Platone was wrong with the dates and 9000 year b.c. actually means 3500, there's a debate about where really Atlantis was located when the greatest heartquake in the human being memory occured, some believe it was in Greece - Santorini - and not in the middle of Atlantic Ocean. I like to believe Atlantis was in the Atlantic Ocean, and almost 10-20 years ago the researchers discovered ruins and traces of ancient streets which could confirm this theory.
It's weird that still there are misteries in our far past that we are not able to solve yet! that's good for flying with our imagination... Thanks again Mehrlicht. Kiss and ciao
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 5:11 PM
Atlantis does exsist in the hearts of her people still to this day thanks this lot brings good memories beutiful.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:19 AM
Couldn't imagine a better looking temple...love the blue colors all over it.

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.