Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Girl's Antique Linen and Lace Nightdress

by Aligeth Posted 7th Aug 2007 at 3:43 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 11:26 PM by Aligeth

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:08 PM
A nice nightgown. I like it very much. Thank you.

Greetz picy
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:16 PM
Very cute :-)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:20 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Aug 2007 at 10:52 PM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
These are very cute. And they make your girls look tall maybe it's just the way you took your pictures. Either way,I love them.
~Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:37 PM
Nice. I like it<3 Thanks(:

Edit: Can i recolor it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littleflowersim
Nice. I like it<3 Thanks(:

Edit: Can i recolor it?

Oh yes, feel free to recolor (forgot to write that into my description), but always welcome to recolor things.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 5:27 PM
It's lovely! I like what you've done with the cuffs.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#8 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 5:46 PM
How sweet! I love how the bare feet are showing.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 6:18 PM
Oh, I just love antique things. Now my little girl will have something to wear when she goes to bed at night, thank you very much! I will download it the second I have written this. Not too detailed, not boringly plain.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 8:32 PM
this is great! Thank you so much! I was wondering where you got the hair also. lol if i missed it as a maxis item i'll faint from embarrassment lol.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackde
this is great! Thank you so much! I was wondering where you got the hair also. lol if i missed it as a maxis item i'll faint from embarrassment lol.

Its a Maxis hair, but it doesn't have any of the little exansion icons on it, by the style and little bow tho, I almost feel like it may have come with Nightlife.
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
Its a Maxis hair, but it doesn't have any of the little exansion icons on it, by the style and little bow tho, I almost feel like it may have come with Nightlife.

It comes with the original Sims 2 games (it's just near the end of the girls' hairs). ;D

And the nightdress is utterly gorgeous. I see a lot of use for it in my future.

|-| | 7|-|3R3 |)00|)5
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:22 AM
Simply beautiful! Any chance for versions for all female ages?

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#14 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:24 AM
How lovely! You're doing such beautiful work, I'm astounded! The lace on this - the little bit of shadowing beneath it, especially - is a gorgeous little detail. Simply perfect.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
How lovely! You're doing such beautiful work, I'm astounded! The lace on this - the little bit of shadowing beneath it, especially - is a gorgeous little detail. Simply perfect.

Thanks so much! Could not have done a bit of it without the great tutorials by you ang Tiggerypum.

Started on the tuts and got milkshape both on the same day, and still have 5 days on my milkshape before having to register it...rar! So yes, the tutorials are great, and people can do great things if they are good students.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mequila
Simply beautiful! Any chance for versions for all female ages?

Oh yes..everyone in the whole family will have one eventually. Have done the lady, the gentleman, and the little girl. The little boy is in the texturing stage, so should follow next. Then on to the teens and eldies.
Instructor
#17 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:24 AM
Thank you, this really is beautiful!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:11 AM
OMG! A little girl's nightgown that looks like... a little girl's nightgown! I absolutely love this. Thank you so very much!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 4:06 PM
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait for the rest of them!!! Simply beautiful! By chance, is there a way to make this as Everyday wear too?

GREAT JOB!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KimberlyMarie
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait for the rest of them!!! Simply beautiful! By chance, is there a way to make this as Everyday wear too?

GREAT JOB!!!!

Thanks!

If you go into bodyshop and do it up as a recolor, you can set it to be in any categories that you like.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 5:21 PM
Wonderful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 11:21 PM
LOVE this nightgown!!! I was so excited when I found out I didn't need FamilyFunStuff like I did for all the other ones I found. It's so pretty and detailed, absolutely beautiful!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 1:30 PM
Really beautiful work...thank you!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 28th May 2008 at 10:41 PM
This is a very pretty gown, but some black letters appear on the hand of the Sim wearing the nightgown. (I saw it in game) I don't know why, but I just thought I'd let you know. I believe it was a web address (like http://www.________.com) but I don't remember, it was awhile ago (the child that I found this problem on is now an adult with children of her own) I don't think there is this problem for any of the gowns for the other life-stages.
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th May 2008 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CarmeeKitty
This is a very pretty gown, but some black letters appear on the hand of the Sim wearing the nightgown. (I saw it in game) I don't know why, but I just thought I'd let you know. I believe it was a web address (like http://www.________.com) but I don't remember, it was awhile ago (the child that I found this problem on is now an adult with children of her own) I don't think there is this problem for any of the gowns for the other life-stages.

I've gone in game and checked it, and also checked the texture and alpha images, but no black letters, words, or actually anything at all but normal hands appeared to me. The alpha image for the texture area is completely opaque in black, so theres not an issure there.

I just donno, really.
Page 1 of 2