Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gods Of Ancient Mexico

by iamliz13 Posted 7th Aug 2007 at 6:14 PM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:14 PM by Echo

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 9:45 PM
Wow, fantastic detail, love them!!
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 9:55 PM
Yes, I agree with rubytuesday, wonderful detail, great job!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Scholar
#4 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:05 PM
They are all GORGEOUS!! I love them. You did an awesome job. Spectacular!
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:41 PM
Wow ! Beautiful job !!! It's colorful and well detailled. Bravo Iamliz13 !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:50 PM
since i went to mexico i love mexican and especially mayan stuff! and your outfits are really nice done and full of details. you did really a great job! thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:21 PM
I went to Mexico earlier this year, and it was among the most wonderful places I've ever visited. I loved the bright and colorful folk art, and I tried to put a little of that into these outfits. Thanks for the nice comments, these took forever, lol=)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:38 PM
The look really pretty, the entire time I was reading it I couldn't figure out how you did the headdresses. Then I got to the end of the post. It's too bad you couldn't figure out how to do them too, they really added to it. And as someone already said, the detail on that is AMAZING. Very nicely done.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:31 AM
I am of Mexican decent but not of mayan decent and during my years in Mejico, I too have seen a lot of mayan temples and unique mayan art. I was planning on building an entire mayan neighborhood consisting of mayan temples and housing. Anyway I really like this Mayan themed items. Thank you for sharing.

This is my first project. The Moon Temple.
Screenshots

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:13 AM
What great detail on every outfit, I so love them and shall have fun now trying to recreate a new hood at the era. Oh what fun you have started.
Thank You
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:15 AM
GORGEOUS! Simply stunning.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 4:24 AM
You have done AMAZING work Liz! I think you'll be one of the lucky ones to get Numenor's award.

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:54 AM
this is absolutely a m a z i n g !
So much detail, you must have spent hours on them.
Thanks for sharing this stunning work!

Leonie

Leonie
Alchemist
#14 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:42 AM
Beautiful! The bright colors and the details make of this set a real must-have! It's a pity for all those sacrifies! Thank you for sharing these original and gorgeous creations, and good luck for the contest!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:41 PM
These are so beautiful! I hope you figure out how to make the head dresses too.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 1:47 PM
So creative! I can't imagine how long it took you to perfect these!
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:21 PM
Thank you so much for these! I just created an ancient Aztec god character last night and your outfits will be absolutely perfect for him! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:31 PM
Oh My goodness!! These Rock!!! I agree the attention to detail is beautiful! Good luck for the contest and thank you!

Bre

One Amazing story and a brilliant writer
Ravenous
A Vampire Legend
Written by tifftoff9
Not actually evil.
#19 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 4:42 PM
Amazing! The details! The colors! The DANCING! Hope you win!
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:02 PM
These are amazing! The details are fantastic!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:24 PM
Beautiful! What a talent you have!

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 9:07 PM
These are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing.
Instructor
#23 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 10:06 PM
A very cool idea! Thank you!

Definitely deserves to be completed with the head-gear. I will attempt the head-gear for you -- but honestly my experience with hair is a bit lacking, so don't expect miracles >_<

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 10:35 PM
Wow! That would be so fantastic, I couldn't find anything like the headbands anywhere. The outfits would be much more complete if I'd been able to find a mesh for them.
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:39 AM
These are simply stunning. I'm an assistant curator in a natural and cultural history museum, and my favorite pieces to work with are Mayan and Aztec.
Page 1 of 2