Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

102 Sumter Apts

by tweety64801 Posted 7th Aug 2007 at 8:26 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 6:19 AM
This is awesome! Thanks so much!

"I really do live for the future, because whenever I'm eating a box of candy, I can't wait to taste the last piece" -- Andy Warhol ♥

My site, Hey Brookita! for Sims 2 downloads...it's not 100% done, but it will soon! Keep checking back!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 7:31 AM
thanks! i can see these being really good as hotel apartments when bon voyage come out!

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again? - Winnie the Pooh

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?'
--Winnie the Pooh--
Alchemist
#4 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 8:00 AM
What fantastic appartments! Thank you!
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigglepot
thanks! i can see these being really good as hotel apartments when bon voyage come out!

Maybe, just maybe, a future version or expansion of the sims will allow buying and playing individual units of an apartment complex. Then a lot like this will really come into its own!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 2:36 PM
These are GORGOUS!! I'm downloading them right now. The back stair looks a little strange straight out in the middle of their patio, but thats an easy fix.

Again, thank you! I'm a decent builder myself but one always appreciates another's hard work. ::downloads::
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:41 PM
=0

This is amazing!

"Well, then at least I'll die next to a hot, nymphomaniac supermodel." And what more could one ask for...? ._.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:20 AM
wow great job. none of my apartment buildings look this good =]