Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Selenia

by Licia21 Posted 9th Aug 2007 at 4:24 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 10:11 PM
Wow, thats a gorgeous house, great job, thankyou!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 11:34 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Aug 2007 at 4:55 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post
i luv this house! its beautiful
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:01 AM
wow...that house looks so beautiful. You took some great ingame shots...I hope you will make more lots in the future!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:04 AM
I love this house!!! Is so beautiful!
Thanks for create it! You're an Artist!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:17 AM
the house is indeed pretty, but I'm kinda disappointed that you didn't bother to make any rooms though. But otherwise you did a pretty good job. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Theorist
#7 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:08 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 8:57 AM
I didn't make any rooms in it, because usually, when a download a custom house, the rooms are not made in my style and i think it's better that you make your own rooms, just like you want.
Alchemist
#9 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:46 AM
Beautiful! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:52 PM
Wow! This is georgeous! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:46 PM
I thought I'd give a comment about the house not having rooms. A lot of people download houses because they aren't good at designing them themselves. Perhaps you can upload pictures of the house in your game with rooms so that people can have a general idea of what you envisioned. I'm only saying this because I'm a pretty good builder, but looking at your floor plan, I really can't tell what you imagined being where.

I'm in no way attacking you or your house, so please, don't think I'm being rude. I really think the outside of the house is beautiful.

VJ

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 8:48 AM
No, of course I don't think you were rude, and my building a next house now and this time I'll make rooms in it and also furnish it. Maybe the bathroom will be too big/too small, there will not be enough bedrooms, but as you said, just for the idea. So, wait for the next house and if you'll like the rooms in it, i have no problem by doing them in the future.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:44 AM
I tried to download but a popup window came up & said something was wrong. & the download font was a weird blue color in my program. idk? but it's a beautiful house.

EDIT
I looked at what was wrong, & it said the file was corrupted. :/
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 3:11 PM
I have the same problem like hustlebbyx...
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:33 PM
Problem 1 solved...
But now I have another problem...
I open the sims2pack data and install it, but the house isn#t displayed in the game!
Does anyone know, how I can solve THIS problem?
Please help me!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nijura
Problem 1 solved...
But now I have another problem...
I open the sims2pack data and install it, but the house isn#t displayed in the game!
Does anyone know, how I can solve THIS problem?
Please help me!

Yep, I have the same problem...
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:53 AM
Licia21, I love the look of your house, but your download implies that it is base game compatible, yet when you click on Ailias' smooth edgers, he states that you may need N/L and OFB and also when you click on the link for the Fence, at that site in the help files it says that because the creator has Uni and N/L that the items may not show up in the base game. I am wondering if maybe you should change this to reflect that you may need up base - OFB? That may be why other people cannot get it to show up in their game. Otherwise, beautiful!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:47 PM
Yes, this is such a lovely house but it won't show up in my game (I only have Seasons EP). Otherwise it's just beautiful!
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 7:03 AM
The link for the fence doesn't work.

But the house overall is great !!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 8:16 PM
hey i really don't get the website where the fence is on, , can someone help me? everyone put links to these websites up but i don't know what to do!!!! and its very annoying (not offending you) because you have made such an amazing house!! can you please help me?!?
;D