Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pacific Fortnight

by patul Posted 12th Aug 2007 at 11:43 AM - Updated 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:02 AM by patul

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:30 PM
Another gorgeous piece of art! Thank you so much for these wonderful homes. I guess I'll just pick up the unfurnished version this time. And I love that reflective floor, I never really downloaded it since I was afraid it might slow my game down horribly. But I'll give it a shot this time. Thank you.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:50 PM
I love this series, each one of the homes is amazing, thank you patul!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:01 AM
I LOVE THAT GARAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, spiffy house.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 1:33 AM
Very beautiful!! I love this series! Great work.
Thanks.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 2:04 AM
Great work Patul, another one of your lots in my beach neighborhood! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 4:41 AM
I really love your new serie of house!!!they are awesome! Thank you so much.
Scholar
#8 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:10 AM
Great work. Thank you. Hope many more will follow!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Alchemist
#9 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 9:47 AM
I almost can´t believe that it is on a 2x2 lot! It looks grandios! Perfect Layout, you are an Artist , Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 2:49 PM
Haha we all thought it would be called months but you fooled us!! This is a beautiful house, the corner garage is very creative, a first to MTS2 fromn what ive seen. It would be very nice if you were to continue the series with some community lots like a clothes store and a supermarket. Great work, thanks!
Instructor
#11 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:11 AM
Nice work again Patul, I think I'm liking them more and more as you go through the series... but I also like big houses! All of them are great, thanks!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Instructor
#12 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 10:12 PM
Still waiting for pacific months... :P

Thanks a lot these keep getting better than the last. :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 3:16 PM
This is amazing, and thanks for sharing your talent with us. I love the lot size and the choices you gave us.

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:35 PM
Reflection Floors are blue when i installed them why is this.

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 3:11 AM
OOooo this is soo freakin' cool!
Banned
#16 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:21 AM
i want this..im playing the sims2 game now...so i will have to wait until im done..