Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goth Manor

by Sim_Me Posted 12th Aug 2007 at 4:00 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2007 at 11:08 PM by Sim_Me

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 9:20 AM
Wonderful! Sweet Nostalgia! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 1:01 PM
OOH!!!! I so love this hehehe Thankies and Huggies Galore 5*'s and athank you and a download hehehehe

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 2:05 PM
Niiiiiiiice! You did an excellent job on this! Will fit into the neighborhood nicely!

(Also a bustin out fan, here, I loved this)

hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 3:21 PM
This is great! Thank you.

Melissa
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 4:10 PM
thanks folks, glad you like

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:12 PM
SO are you saying that you are doing all the houses? Because I would like to see your take on the Octagon. But this is pretty good. I like and so will my sims.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Swordsmasterguy
SO are you saying that you are doing all the houses? Because I would like to see your take on the Octagon. But this is pretty good. I like and so will my sims.

Actually yes. I am very much looking forward to the Octogan. I plan on making some recolors etc for that one. I have already finished Malcom's Mansion, Mom's House, & Club Rubb =P

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 10:30 PM
mmmmmm.........posh house :-P i`m downloading it right now, will come back & tell you the impressions,ok:-) Thanks!

someone make me Josh Hartnett`s sim please ;-D!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 10:38 PM
damn i can`t download it:-S the zipfile`s always empty...:-( boo hoo will try next time....

someone make me Josh Hartnett`s sim please ;-D!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 11:02 PM Last edited by Sim_Me : 14th Aug 2007 at 11:17 PM.
oh man! I don't know what happened. Was fine before, but now the same is happening with me. I replaced with the same zip, same thing. I will go in game & repackage it & try again. Sorry 'bout that folks.

edit: okay tested & re-uploaded Hope it's okay now....

Test Subject
#12 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:58 AM
Very nice Tracey! Love to see some of the old come new again.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigger
Very nice Tracey! Love to see some of the old come new again.

Thanks Tigger. Old?

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 8:43 AM
same i looove bustin out too! i also looooove the sims urbz THEY BOTH ROCK this place is stunningley amazing what a great job youve done!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 1:38 PM
This is Goth Manor on Steriods! LoL