Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Oakridge Drive

by teril02 Posted 14th Aug 2007 at 10:00 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2007 at 5:52 PM by teril02

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 8:05 AM
And again a great work. Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 12:51 PM
Wow...looks just like a house my aunt used to live in thank you!

Hurr Durr, Derpity Derp Derp.

Quote:
Due to the disturbing amount of children on cycles being run over in the streets of Riverview and Sunset Valley, it has been deemed necessary by the town councils to impose a national speed limit.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:23 PM
Beautiful! Just out of curiousity, when driveways turn like that, do the cars turn too?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 6:45 PM
just wonder do you use any type of a scale system (1ft=1 square) or do you do this completely by eye because the outside looks amazing.

I've tried building some homes from floorplans and get so flustered by all the lost space and unable to get the inside to match up and all lol you do such a great job!

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 7:32 PM
I like this house a lot too, Teril02!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 3:46 AM
Is there another expansion pack that you used when you created this house, because when I downloaded this house and got ready to place it on a lot in my game, I noticed that the sale price was 736,000,000 something, and when I went to the house it crashed my game.

"Life without LOVE is NO life at all"