Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Evil Merpeople Project

by The T Posted 23rd Aug 2007 at 11:19 AM - Updated 25th Aug 2007 at 1:39 AM by The T

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 4:51 PM
So with Bon voyage the sims will be able to discover an evil new mer tribe behind a coral reef ? Thank you Te, it's a nice job.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 4:51 PM
These are fantastic! I love them. The details on this are amazing.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 4:58 PM
Wow These are great, thank you for sharing! I always liked mer-people

~kenji
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 5:15 PM
Cool Just like On Harry Potter 4 and the Evil Merpeople!
Now I can make it, yaaaaaa!
Thanks I will rember after the create to thank u!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 3:31 AM
he he! what was your inspiration for creating these sims? very nice work!

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 2:18 AM

This link doesn't go to the Buff Merman, but instead to "*bumpmap enabled*-adult female mermaid mesh". I believe the correct link is http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=2793
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 10:43 PM
the links don't work :/ email me with the solution: [email protected]
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 7:08 PM
Yeah, the links won't work for me, is the site down or gone now?
If someone could send me the meshes or another link it would be really awesome!
[email protected]
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 9:25 PM
I have been trying to get meshes for mermaids to work, but anything that leads to insimenator doesn't seem to be working for me :/ if anyone can help me out? [email protected]
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 2:20 AM Last edited by Vueiy_Visarelli : 11th Feb 2009 at 1:00 AM. Reason: solved the problem
Insiminator.net is down. Is there anywhere else to get the meshes?

EDIT: I found it: go to Insimenator.org instead. If you click on the links given on this page, just go into your address bar and change the "net" to "org" and it'll be fine.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 12:58 AM
Thanks! But all those insimenator links should be changed to .org!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:45 PM Last edited by rissaroo1234 : 16th Feb 2009 at 10:04 PM.
None of the links to the meshes work. ='( for some reason they all take me to some site called GoDaddy.com. =? are you sure those are the right links? If they are, what am I doing wrong?

update: I figured it out. I did the .org thing.

but there's still a problem... for 'Mermaid' and for 'merman (buff)' I get an error saying "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 2:14 PM
hola queria decir que cuando me descargo la familia me dice que esta roto en disco podrian ponerlo de nuevo para que me lo pueda descargar
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lulip
hola queria decir que cuando me descargo la familia me dice que esta roto en disco podrian ponerlo de nuevo para que me lo pueda descargar
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:37 AM
Default translation
Quote: Originally posted by lulip

i translated it it says 'hey wanted to say that when I download the family tells me that this disk could bring broken again for me I can download'
hope i helped
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rissaroo1234
None of the links to the meshes work. ='( for some reason they all take me to some site called GoDaddy.com. =? are you sure those are the right links? If they are, what am I doing wrong?

update: I figured it out. I did the .org thing.

but there's still a problem... for 'Mermaid' and for 'merman (buff)' I get an error saying "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

i got the same thing.!! i think that u need 2 make an account 4 it 2 work. i realyy dont feel like making an account noww so if it workss/ doesnt work replyy 2 me plss 2 let me noee.!! :P
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:11 PM
i need a mermaid mesh not by insimenator (its closed and the meshes crashed my game) and mermaid stuff like tails. and a less skimpy top. since they can't do requests on here anymore i don't think, could someone? thanks! (super cool tails by the way)
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th May 2010 at 12:35 AM
Insimenator links don't work, no mesh
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 9:58 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 9th Jan 2011 at 3:04 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3394849, 3394852, 3394854
Its like, great and all, but Insimienator come up with advertisement page.... O_O Anyway, nice blue fishy tails... AKA, mertail xD I like the toddler & child's tail best btw. Dose it come in boy's tail? (Child)

Idk if it worked in my game anyway, but what I did 4 Ariel's family I went and turned off da (the) starting bit on the cog thingy for the dont display the custom content thingy ma gigy lol. Hope I helped (btw, idk if this works)

But its sims 2 rht? ?_?
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 11:48 AM
Default ERROR to link!
No insimenator.net to insimenator.org! NO: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=3941 YES: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=3941 :lovestruc
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 6:54 PM
Can someone please explain to me how to mesh this to be a sims 3 outfit???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:48 AM
Why can not I download?
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 7:36 AM
hello: help needed
Hi i'm having some problems, I downloaded all your mermaid stuff all the meshes and everything and teenage mermaids and the teen mermaid tail and meshes don't come up in sims 2 body shop in my game or in the actual game whilst playing it? what's going on? I can only get adult mermaid tails that sucks! please help
you need to fix it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 3:53 AM
doesn't work.
Page 1 of 2