Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nice satin sets - Elder Males

by billielith Posted 24th Aug 2007 at 7:09 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2018 at 11:20 AM by billielith

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:11 PM
These are very nice. And I liked the little back story. Cute.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 8:56 PM Last edited by billielith : 25th Aug 2007 at 11:59 PM.
Hey, thank you. Victor is one of the first sims I ever made and one of my fav sims.
Next sets : swimwear for elder females, babydolls for teen females and boxers for teen males.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 1:49 PM
Hey, these are adorable and your backstory made me giggle I have only frumpy maxis PJs for the older guys and these will supply the gentlemen's wardrobes quite nicely :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 4:40 PM Last edited by billielith : 27th Aug 2007 at 9:56 PM.
Thank you very much! I am glad that you like, and it makes me happy to have people interested in my little creations.

Right after going through HP's tutorial, there was that texture I had, that I hadn't used, which I liked and thought might look good on clothes. So I tried it and made the first set, the nightgowns. It was kind of easy and looked good so I wanted to make more. One set after the other I ended up with a series, covering the two genders and four ages. It's cool.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 4:09 PM
I thank you for making these. The elders get so left out. Please keep up the good work.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 4:34 AM Last edited by billielith : 11th Oct 2007 at 11:37 PM.
Thank you very much! I also think elders deserve good stuff. The two sims I uploaded here, Victor and Robin, are both elders now in my game, and I keep them at the beginning of their elder age since a long time now, I love them. They are very popular and loved among my sims, too.

These pj's are some of my first sets of clothes, and I hope to get better with time. I just made a new dress for elder females, which I like very much, that you might want to see. It's casual and formal.

Here's the link
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=251958

Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 11:23 PM
These are nice. Thanks for making them and sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 12:42 AM
Welcome

Files tested : fine

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 1:37 AM
Variety! Thanks so much for this understated and elegant sleepwear!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 12:08 PM Last edited by billielith : 25th Sep 2014 at 1:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
Variety! Thanks so much for this understated and elegant sleepwear!

Thank you so much for stopping by and saying that. I'm making a longer version just now.

Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 8:35 PM
Thank you I really got sick of the Maxis colors, your are perfect.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 3:02 PM
Thank you!