Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2000 Ford Taurus

by Fresh-Prince Posted 25th Aug 2007 at 2:30 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:34 PM by Fresh-Prince

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 2:40 AM
Very nice. <3 it. I drive a Ford Taurus but mine is 2 years older than this model. If you can make a 1997-1998 model, that would be stupendous. =D

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. =D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 2:51 AM
that is awesome, thanks for making and sharing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 3:02 AM
cool, thanks for sharing. awesome.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 3:23 AM
One of my very favorite real life cars...thankyou!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 3:23 AM
Great Job! Your cars keep getting better & better! Do you think you will ever tackle the Escalade again?

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 3:51 AM
haha this is so cool...something for the families! thanks!
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 4:04 AM
The detailing is amazing, thank you F-P!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Scholar
#10 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 4:05 AM
Excellent job, but......only this color? So it's the perfect car for a Sim with a civil servant career :D

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 5:28 AM
The perfect office car,thanx for the great work;can't wait to see your 07' G-Coupe that's making a killing at your poll on your site!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:55 AM
GReat work, I love these "normal", family car.

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Forum Resident
#13 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 10:38 AM
very nice!thanx
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 12:03 PM
Yay!!

We had a brand new Station Wagon version when we went to Australia. 12 miles on the optometer!! When we finished with it it was more than 1200.... teehee! I remember the middle seat between the driver and passenger. Cor... That was aaggges ago! Sydney Olympics!

Great Job Fresh!

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 2:55 PM
Thanks very much for the car but I can't find mine in my Car section of buy mode, does it require anything I'm missing? Thanks and beautiful work!
Instructor
#16 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 4:35 PM
OOoooooOOOO this is my car, same color and everything . Thanks bunches
Instructor
#17 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 5:59 PM
your cars are great would your be able to make my favorite car a mitsubishi evo also could you make a recolour with it haveing big spoilors and big rims and you get the idear that would be great hope you could do it for me and i think everbodys sims would like it
Instructor
#18 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 6:06 PM
Very Nice Fresh-Prince!!!
I am going to make recolours for this nice ride!!
Since i have the weekend to myself!!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:25 PM
This is so cool!! We have a '95 Taurus in this exact color! Great job! I am def getting this for my game! Thanks so much!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:26 PM
thanks a lot i really like this car my sim will be very happy
Instructor
#21 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:46 PM
at lest you go a new car when u went to sydney i been there 2 times now my anty lives there and we hired a car and it wasa bit well old lol at lest it didnt brake down ps do you no were port stephens is near sydney ? i been there times as well

Quote: Originally posted by +Lucky+
Yay!!

We had a brand new Station Wagon version when we went to Australia. 12 miles on the optometer!! When we finished with it it was more than 1200.... teehee! I remember the middle seat between the driver and passenger. Cor... That was aaggges ago! Sydney Olympics!

Great Job Fresh!
Mad Poster
#22 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 8:53 PM
Good old ford. to bad their business is in the toilet. Thanks bunches for this. New cars are my favorite downloads. :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 8:59 PM
amidst all the fancy-smancy sportscars, this is a very welcome departure for my more conservative middle class sims
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 1:53 AM
Thanks for the cool download!!!! You are the best sim car maker EVER!!!!!!! Also, I was wondering if you would ever do a Chevy Corvette c6. Or maybe even the 1970 Chevelle SS.=)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dave511
Thanks for the cool download!!!! You are the best sim car maker EVER!!!!!!! Also, I was wondering if you would ever do a Chevy Corvette c6. Or maybe even the 1970 Chevelle SS.=)
Both were available on the sims2carsource,which is currently down,but will be up in (insert unit of time here).
Page 1 of 2