Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desperate Housewives: Young Residence

by StephSim Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 8:39 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2008 at 2:55 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 12:10 PM
EEYA!!I wanna live there!Thank you!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:26 PM
I LOVE YOU!!!! just kiddin'
lol thank you for the excelent set !!!!!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 1:51 PM
Thanks for the compliments!

Sapfire - Building this "dream" neighborhood in the Sims is a close as we can get to actually living on Wisteria Lane. I would like to simply stroll through the neighborhood in the game - a little virtual reality !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rmmr - Eu te amo demasiado! Kidding too! I actually am simply glad you enjoy the collection!

stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 10:29 PM
Hi I just stumbled upon this and they're awesome. I was wondering if I would be able to use them in a movie I am making, obviously I would put a link back to your page.

"Knowledge is knowing tomatoes are a fruit; wisdom is not putting them in a fruit salad"
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 2:55 AM
Sure you can! That's one of the reasons I make lots. Enjoy the lot(s).

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~