Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinese Love Tattoo for Adult Females

by pickles260 Posted 11th Sep 2007 at 11:37 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2007 at 7:39 PM by pickles260 : need to comply with guidelines

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 10:36 PM
Where did you get the hair, love?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 11:22 PM
what do you mean, it's maxis? is it a default or what? if it doesn't come with the game, it's custom content!

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
#4 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 11:47 PM
The tattoo is printed on a maxis original skintone. So, while being custom content, it is in fact also Maxis content...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 3:09 AM
OMG. It's Gaara's tattoo! I love it. If you don't know what Naruto is then ignore me, but wow ^.^.

Yay I'm back~!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:20 PM
this is chinese for love? now I'm freaking out because I have a chinese tattoo that I was told said love and its a totally different symbol! I wanna know what they wrote on my arm!!

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madsaffs
this is chinese for love? now I'm freaking out because I have a chinese tattoo that I was told said love and its a totally different symbol! I wanna know what they wrote on my arm!!

WHAT? Okay, what symbol is your tattoo like? Can I see a picture or something?

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NotxYourxEffingxSweethear
Where did you get the hair, love?

I do believe I got it at www.***

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:37 AM
This tattoo is Japanese not chinese
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OliviaGrey
This tattoo is Japanese not chinese

Yep, it indeed is!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 8:59 PM
Oh wow, well I just looked up 'Chinese love" on Yahoo and got this picture as a result.

Hm, I guess Yahoo isn't as accurate as I thought.

Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pickles260
Oh wow, well I just looked up 'Chinese love" on Yahoo and got this picture as a result.

Hm, I guess Yahoo isn't as accurate as I thought.

haha, I just searched on google. I wrote "japanese love" first and got that sign as a result, but then I wrote "chinese love" and clicked search. And guess what? I got the same sign again. XD Haha, that's funny.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HappyTears
haha, I just searched on google. I wrote "japanese love" first and got that sign as a result, but then I wrote "chinese love" and clicked search. And guess what? I got the same sign again. XD Haha, that's funny.

lol, weird!!!

Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:00 PM
Nah, It's both Japanese and Chinese
So everyone is right.

There're 3 kinds of Japanese alphabets ; Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
Kanji IS based on Chinese alphabet

therefore, 愛 can be translated as 'love' in two languages( Japanese and Chinese Language are related. ).

Withered Rose... Frozen Violet... Scarlet Secret Garden...

Visit my SIMS-blog here >> Yuki no SIMS2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Yuki~
Nah, It's both Japanese and Chinese
So everyone is right.

There're 3 kinds of Japanese alphabets ; Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
Kanji IS based on Chinese alphabet

therefore, 愛 can be translated as 'love' in two languages( Japanese and Chinese Language are related. ).

Thanks so much for clearing this up.

Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 4:13 AM
yeah i think its the japanese love kanji...anyone watch naruto?
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bunnysama12
yeah i think its the japanese love kanji...anyone watch naruto?
i do and it looks like a a simplified version of gaara's ai kanji. his is a bit more complicated, but they do look really similar!
Theorist
#18 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 2:11 AM
To clear things up, it IS indeed Chinese character for Love. I don't know a thing about Japanese, but I do know that some Japanese characters are based on Chinese
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 7:43 PM
The Japanese have stolen their (written) language of the Chinese. The Kanji (like the simbol for love, in japanese "ai") is originaly Chinese.

The Japanese language is made by kana (Hiragana and Katakana) and Kanji. The Chinese only have Kanji.

Anyhow, cool tattoo skin!
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 2:26 AM
Cool! But that isn't Chinese. It's actually Japanese for love.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 6:36 AM
OHH!..yeah!...It's so sexy.
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th May 2009 at 2:54 AM
alright...
the one YOU have:

is Chinese. It's SIMPLIFIED Chinese that is used in the Republic of China and Singapore and such. A slightly more detailed version, this:

is the TRADITIONAL Chinese and JAPANESE form of "love".
It is pronounced "ai" in both Japanese and Mandarin.
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 4:02 PM
I 爱 Sooo much
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 8:44 PM
Amazing thankyou sooooo much :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 12:34 AM
Actually that is not the Chinese character for love, that is Kanji for love, Kanji being Japanese, not Chinese.