Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy VII: Aerith's Church

by Ultimah Posted 13th Sep 2007 at 1:14 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2009 at 2:16 AM by Ultimah

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 7:16 AM
Absolutely beautiful, dear.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 7:30 AM
awesome lot!!!Thank you so much,
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 8:57 AM Last edited by Auronette : 14th Sep 2007 at 8:59 AM. Reason: spelling
Man...does that ever take me back. Thanks for the beautiful lot and for triggering a great memory!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 10:53 AM
wow, ahhhh good old times. FINAL FANTASY FOREVER!

I love buffaloes.... They're like bad ass cows!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 12:38 PM
Wow the screenshot with three characters really brings back memories.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 3:16 PM
Thanks guys. ^_^ Oh, and if someone could let me know if the custom roof is included in the download that would be super, because I'm not sure if it was and if it isn't I want to find the link to it for you guys to download.

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Scholar
#8 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 8:13 PM
Oh thanks Ultimah ! This peaceful church after the begining of the game was marvelous. Yep flowers for the Lifestream beneath but for the last child of the Ancients too. It's give a lot of souvenirs. :p
It's a fine job too, I like the indoor so thank you !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:55 PM
Great Job.....just fabulous....but, I don't have "Pets"....so I can't take a copy for myself....pooh! Does anyone here have an actual count of how many times they've played FF7.... or how many Chocobo races you entered in??? omg....flashbacks...lol
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:59 PM
It looks like my roof:
http://www.thesporum.net/smf/index.php?topic=1288.0

Also at TSR:
http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...e/roofs/553590/

Doesn't look like it's included though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 2:08 AM Last edited by Ultimah : 18th Sep 2007 at 2:14 AM.
Thanks scarlet, I'll add a link in the main post because I'm having troubles finding the actual creator of the roof I used. Thanks a lot!

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

Watch it here.

Forum Resident
#12 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 4:36 AM
Aerith well love you..^^
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ultimah
Thanks scarlet, I'll add a link in the main post because I'm having troubles finding the actual creator of the roof I used. Thanks a lot!

I don't think there's any others like mine, with the white trim like that (not that I've seen). It looks exactly like mine. What's the file name for it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 2:39 AM
The file name is something like "Residential_roof4pink1". If it was your roof I'm very sorry for considering otherwise, I just don't ever remember seeing those other rooves.

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

Watch it here.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ultimah
The file name is something like "Residential_roof4pink1". If it was your roof I'm very sorry for considering otherwise, I just don't ever remember seeing those other rooves.

Nope, not mine then. I would've named that one red

Plus I always use "SQK" in mine. No worries, you're more than welcome to use the link to mine anyways since they look exactly alike.
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 1:42 AM
really cool...it is awesome. looks just like it
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mihura
Oh thanks Ultimah ! This peaceful church after the begining of the game was marvelous. Yep flowers for the Lifestream beneath but for the last child of the Ancients too. It's give a lot of souvenirs. :p
It's a fine job too, I like the indoor so thank you !

I love the flower basket just outside of the church, it's very cute too.
I like how the flowers seemed intact during the Tifa and Loz fight. But got destroyed when Kadaj blew it up. That's a shame, though.

The church looked incredible in Crisis Core though. It looked far more beautiful than ever. Now that I thought about it, I wonder how Cloud and Aerith managed to walk on those small beams in the game? They don't look like they're capable of balancing so well on them. Then again, it's just a game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:38 PM
I can't wait for Crisis Core to come out in North America. I think I'm going to buy a PSP just to buy that game... and if they do make a remake of FFVII for the PS3.. well, I may just have to buy one of those as well...

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

Watch it here.

Millionth Post Member
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 12:56 AM
Beautiful! Very nice work! ^____^

*insert witty quote here*
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:39 PM
hey thanks for making this its soo cool but do you recon you could make a residential version of this? because i made a cloud and aerith sim i want them to live in the church or is there a way i can turn it to residential?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 5:21 AM Last edited by Ultimah : 14th Oct 2007 at 5:28 AM.
I've been really busy with school and work lately and I'm currently working on a few more video game - based lots; I would say more but I rather not have there be a chance of someone stealing my ideas! Let us say there are two in the process. A residential version of this lot is possible but from my current knowledge that would require me to create the entire lot over again. Plus, it would lack beds, a bathroom, a kitchen, and all the necessities to be live-in-able... We will see what the future holds for us however. I'm glad everyone is enjoying this lot.

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

Watch it here.

Instructor
#22 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 5:16 PM
i love it"

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 7:21 PM
Just to let you know Ultimah, just in case you want to change it in your main post...my roof recolor is now ONLY at TSR:
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.co...e/roofs/553590/
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 2:49 PM
Bwaa... it doesn't work on my comp!
When it has loaded halfway my game crashes!
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:21 AM
I think I just died of happy. I'd click the 'thanks' button a hundred times if I could. <3
Page 1 of 2