Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted! Barn set

by Paleoanth Posted 18th Sep 2007 at 5:17 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2007 at 3:11 PM by Paleoanth

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 8:53 AM
Heheh very kewl set ty Paleo - I love farm things! Ty for sharing =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Alchemist
#3 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 8:56 AM
Your barn set looks great.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 1:23 PM
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I have horses myself and am always looking for barn stuff to build up my barns! Hope you add more!!

An eager horse walks in front of you. A lazy horse walks behind you. But a patient horse walk beside you and sees you as an equal.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 1:26 PM
Excuse me for asking, but.. is there real horses in there? Because I have seen some in your screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 1:41 PM
Dragon Slave's horses found here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=178460

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:16 PM
Paleoanth this is exceptional work, you've done a great job! Thanks very much for creating and sharing your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 7:32 PM
OMG.
I'm speechless.
I've been grumbling and groaning for the last month or more, searching for things like the water trough, and the hitching post. It's like you peeked into my mind and saw exactly what I've been looking for (and cursing myself for not knowing how to make!) and waved your magic wand, because here it all is! I can't believe how perfect everything is!
I'm stunned.
Thank you so much!!!

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Alchemist
#9 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 8:06 PM
Really nice set and very useful! Thank you veeery much
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:52 PM
absolutely awesome!!!! thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 10:17 PM
Oh...this will go great with the horse I'm currently working on. Maybe I won't have to make a tack set after all
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragon Slave
Oh...this will go great with the horse I'm currently working on. Maybe I won't have to make a tack set after all

Nice to know we can expect some more amazing horses soon!

Awesome job, I have been looking for more barn things for my farming communities, and this will fit perfectly! Amazing work! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 8:32 PM
thank you so much for these, i was needing exactly this items for a house i'm building. thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 5:28 PM
Yay! This reminds me of my riding farm...now I can recreate it.The only thing I won't recreate is me falling into an oxer as full speed.

*Squeak*
Instructor
#15 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 2:03 AM
Thank you for sharing this. I have just downloaded Dragon Slave's new meshes. Together these will be perfect.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 8:23 PM
I really want this..

but I can't open rars =[
Instructor
#17 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 11:56 AM
It's really nice and very detailed. Thanky you.
Why don't you take it into the Rural Creator Challenge. It's just perfect for Farms!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 1:41 PM
Very nice detail. Thanks for all your hard work.
Instructor
#19 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 10:48 AM
Wow! Just what I needed.
Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:39 AM
I just downloaded Dragon Slave's new horses-not Ginger and Lucy, the new ones that look AMAZING!

Well, I was looking for some good barn stuff I can use, and I found your amazing set! You and Dragon Slave should team up!!!! You are both fabulous creators!
Thanks for putting up this download.......I like how you used real textures! Great job! Keep it up!

I am in need of zelda downloads-do you have any? If so, contact me immediately and give me a link to it.
I also have a Sims 2 Website-feel free to take a look.
My S2 Website
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:34 AM
I love it! It goes great with the many horses on here. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 9:00 PM
Grr! I can't download this! I wish I could though, it is sooo awesome!
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:53 AM
Wow Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd May 2008 at 11:27 PM
You are a unique part of my universe, thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 6:41 PM
Yes!Yes,I love it! I need some stuff for my stables!This is perfect! You got the inspiration from your mom?That's neat.I never get inspiration for anything from my mom.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Page 1 of 2