Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beds for Sickbay- Finally fixed

by jasonduskey Posted 19th Sep 2007 at 5:42 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 1:32 PM by jasonduskey

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:00 AM
*waves from Canada* OH! Now these look cool! My aliens are going to love these. Thank you so much for sharing these.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Alchemist
#3 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:12 AM
Nicely done! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:33 AM
Thank you, they are amazing! I have been *so* needing this! I'm looking forward to your next Star Trek objects.

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 11:36 AM
thanks for those, looks like a lot of work! Just a quick question, didn't the medieval bed come with the university expansion?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 2:23 PM
@ Jason

Thanks man, really appreciate your work, its very very nice! These will come in very handy in my sci-fi hood :D

"Sims2 is life... all the rest is just details!"
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 2:58 PM
Afu: You are correct. I forgot the medieval stuff is a University add-on. *Hastily corrects post* Thanks, all for the feedback.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 3:57 PM
Hey jasonduskey.
Pretty good idea and a wonderful job.
Thanks so much for sharing it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:22 PM
Really nice. Exactly what I need for my starship. Now the production of Star Trek United may continue thanks to you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:35 PM
Very cool! I feel the need to play my Trek neighborhood.

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:30 PM
Very cool

More Power !!!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:48 PM
Very nice work! ThankYou!

«Kindness - quality, which surplus does not harm».
John Golsuorsi.
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."
Dorothea Lange
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 10:10 PM
very nice, soon you'll have no star trek to do

Se7en machinima
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 11:00 PM
These are so cool! Thanks for giving us something so original!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 11:19 PM
The beds keep crashing my game. Is another Ep needed for this to work? I have NL and UNI only.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 5:45 AM
I built it using UNI and Pets. It's cloned off one of the UNI beds. As far as I know, it works fine. My experience is that occasionally at his site, items don't download completely. May I suggest re-downloading?

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 6:36 AM
Madman: I have more ideas than I have time. Right now, I'm messing with: Sovereign Class furniture for my bridge set (Standing consoles, triangular sitting consoles, science and environment, etc), phasers and tricorders that work like the fingerprint scanner, a horseshoe-shaped Defiant Helm, a Tongo table, Springball and holodeck walls, Klingon furniture, Cardassian furniture, a detention cell set, etc. And that's without mentioning my Star Wars stuff. Fear not, my friend.

Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 4:48 PM
Thanks a lot, i really need that!!!

Visit my website http://drlatasic.altervista.org/
A Star Trek resource for The Sims 2
My creations and links to everything else is available on the web.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 8:35 PM
This is great!

Resistance is Futile
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:35 PM Last edited by jazcmx : 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jasonduskey
I built it using UNI and Pets. It's cloned off one of the UNI beds. As far as I know, it works fine. My experience is that occasionally at his site, items don't download completely. May I suggest re-downloading?
Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

EDIT: I tried re-downloading them. One time, without Q-xpress, and once with. Both times they crashed my game. In the long run I guess I'm the only idiot these will not work for.

In any case, they look great and you have out done yourself with these StarTrek beds.

Thanks for creating and uploading. :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback, jazcmx. I'm sorry they don't work for you. Maybe they conflict with something else in your downloads folder?

Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:50 PM
Yay! These beds are so NEAT!
Amazing work!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 7:11 PM
I also had problems and redownloading dodn't help. Then I installed Pets and the problems disappeared.

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Alchemist
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

EDIT: I tried re-downloading them. One time, without Q-xpress, and once with. Both times they crashed my game. In the long run I guess I'm the only idiot these will not work for.

In any case, they look great and you have out done yourself with these StarTrek beds.

Thanks for creating and uploading. :D

Check the previous post. You need pets for these beds.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Check the previous post. You need pets for these beds.
Yeah, I figured that too. To bad my video card can't handle PETS. These beds would be worth going out and buying it.
Page 1 of 2