Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lait Collection - Milkfed Inspired Separates

by aajolie Posted 24th Sep 2007 at 8:36 PM - Updated 25th Sep 2008 at 11:40 PM by aajolie

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 5:03 PM
Aww...these are nice, simple but cute! I love that you didn't make them whole outfits so they can be mixed and matched for some variety! Great work! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 5:30 PM
Thanks for these! Cool and simple, and using Maxis and HP's textures - great choice! I love having more options for clothing. I'm glad you made them separates too.

My one criticism is of the mesh used for the brown top. Is there really anyone who would wear a sweater-type top with their belly showing? I guess I could pair it with a higher-waisted bottom, so it may still be usable. I preferred the H&M mesh with that texture.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 7:59 PM
Thanks for the brown skirt and slouchy jeans, love them.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 1:46 AM
These are so awesome. Just what I've been searching for. Simple, but it works. Now if only I could find something similar for the my teens.
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 1:42 AM
That skirt looks amazing.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 12:56 PM
I love it. Give us more, please. I like separate tops and bottoms, cause with a few items you can get a lot of combinations and styles. I'll be waiting for your next creation.

A la Mancha, manchega, que hay mucho vino...
Mucho pan, mucho aceite y mucho tocino...
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 10:36 PM
this is great.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 10:23 AM
The details & texturing on these is amazing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 9:20 AM
I love these! Nice casual clothes for my female sims to wear.