Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

gypsy wagon floors and walls

by sherahbim Posted 27th Sep 2007 at 4:42 AM - Updated 27th Sep 2007 at 10:12 PM by sherahbim

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 10:48 AM
This are beautiful, thanks for your entire gypsy range, my game looks so much better now!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:01 PM
Oh wow, these are amazing! Love all the colour choices and variations... I'd kill to know how you did all those lacy overlays. I envy your talent with textures -so- much. I do wish they were package files rather than sims2packs though - easier for you to make and easier to install.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 3:07 PM
Wish I'd of had these when I uploaded my Gypsy caravans! They're fantastic.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 3:19 PM
And here I was worrying that these beautiful walls only came with an expansion or something. <3 I adore your entire gypsy collection. What else are you going to surprise us with regarding this lovely theme?
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 4:09 PM
You rock, thank you so much! Now my caravans will look as colorful as they should. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:10 PM
More! My gypsy sims crave it
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:39 PM
Awesomeness as always, these are kickass:D

I was wondering it you could drop a link to where the Caravan wheels are you use. It would be most helpful
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:44 PM
Wheels are here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=41766)

And thanks for the amazing walls, they look wonderful with the gypsy clothes! Whenever I get around to purchasing BV, I'll have to make a gypsy campground.

Always choose short hairstyles for your clothing models!
My Sims 1 stuff is still available, because some still play the original game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 10:05 PM
wow thanks for the compliments guys im so happy you all like them

HystericalParoxysm i prefer package files too but i couldent find out how to do it
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 6:59 AM
Sherahbim, congrats for such a wonderful job!!! Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#12 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 12:41 PM
These are beautifully done Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 5:16 AM
I'm overjoyed by your stunning creation of gypsy walls and clothes. I have been searching endlessly for something like this, like you gypsy is my main theme. Thank you for sharing your beautiful, detailed and exotic work. Please, please please continue your art - us gyspyites need you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:10 PM
These are great. Thank you!
Scholar
#15 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 7:44 AM
Thank you for this set, the colors are juicy and yummy I can picture Natasha Una from Desiderata Valley having her walls to look like that.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 4:58 AM
Hey... I have a question, where can you find a gypsy caravan. Like the building that gypsy sims can acctually live in?
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 4:58 AM
Thank you for the lovely gypsy collection
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:08 PM
I love these, but... i'm having trouble getting them to show up in my game. I have the CEP and i've downloaded it the way you are supposed to but i can't get them to show! can you help me?

i've wanted them for a long time and i've never been able to get them to show. it's sad ! thanks for uploading them anyways!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:02 PM
hmm the only thing i can think of is if you just extracted the folder right into your downloads instead of going in and installing them correctly. this was my first wall and floor upload and its all sims 2 package files (at the time it was the only way i knew how to package them) and you have to install each one individually. i will probably update them for easier downloading at some point.
if you put them in correctly I'm afraid i have no idea what the problem could be

also fyi I'm currently working on another gypsy build set. so if you cant get these to work maybe the new set will.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 2:28 AM
thank you, i love all of your downloads!

thanks for your help!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:25 AM
The moment I saw these I fell in love with them. They are gorgeous and I want to thank you for sharing this wonderful set!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 1:21 PM
These are so beautiful! Love them!