Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3rd Color Tattoo Skin Male-Female Teen-Adult-Elder (Louis Base)

by XJonasX Posted 30th Sep 2007 at 5:03 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2010 at 8:04 AM by XJonasX

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 10:12 PM
simply amazing great job and thanks for sharing hun
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 10:15 PM
*faints*

Have been waiting for this since you mentioned it And its awesome! Great tats, thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 10:48 PM
This skin is gorgeous! Fantastic job and thanks a bunches hon ;-)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 10:49 PM
There you are!!
Wow, like always this is fantastic! I'm so happy you decided to make another one! I do hope you make more, but I can understand you not wanting to :]
Thank you for sharing it, and thank you to your girlfriend too! This is definately going to be fun to use - so thank you, again!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 12:32 AM
This is a pleasant treat!
And what a beautiful tattoo skin!
Corinne is right, I don't blame you for not making anymore skins after this one, but it is really nice to have others that make great tattoo skins!
Your gf kicks major *** for motivating you to make yet another skin for us.
Thanks!!!!!!!

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 1:14 AM
I've missed your skins something fierce so thanks for making another one. If you decide not to that's understandable also, you gotta do what you gotta do. But thanks for sharing this with us.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 5:25 AM
Your skins are not of my own taste,but I recognize they're gorgeous.And my brother, who plays TS2 very seldom, asked me to download all your skintones (yes, thank you that I have someone to share my game now, and it's nice), and I'll do it later as I've got no much time...And BTW, as you're a fan of body mod as I can see, can you tell me where can I find earlets/plugs for TS2?Something kinda this in your avatar...since now, thank you!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 8:37 AM
yay i use your skins all the time.. so much in fact that most of my sims have the same tattoos... which is kinda werid lol. thanks for this it is soo awesome!!

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 10:05 AM
Jonas,your work is full of WIN.
Thank you!

"I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Forum Resident
#11 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 2:28 PM
Thank you!
I've missed your work SO much!
Kinnda sad if you don't make more skins, but hey... I don't blame you.
If you don't make more skins after this... thanks for those you've made.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 3:45 PM
your work never ceases to amaze me. the fact that you have the ink work its way through the lifetime as the sim does is fantastic, & a superb touch.
thank you so much for taking the time to do this, & all of your previous ones!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 3:58 PM Last edited by XJonasX : 1st Oct 2007 at 4:20 PM.
Quote:
And BTW, as you're a fan of body mod as I can see, can you tell me where can I find earlets/plugs for TS2?Something kinda this in your avatar...since now, thank you!

I Hate to dissapoint you, but as far as I know, Stretchings do not exist for the sims... I have asked lots of my friends who mesh to make me some, but it's very hard and most of them gave up after a while...

This is what I mean with posting some pics with my stuff in them...

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XJonasX
I Hate to dissapoint you, but as far as I know, Stretchings do not exist for the sims... I have asked lots of my friends who mesh to make me some, but it's very hard and most of them gave up after a while...

Hmm...but altough it's not exactly my own taste, it would be nice a expansion pack or a stuff pack "The Sims 2: Body Art" or "TS2: Body Modification"with such kind of thing.And BTW, I downloaded some piercings from a girl called "temptress" or something like this, she makes wonderful piercing meshes!I don't know if she's still active here, but I'll check it and maybe send her a PM about it...I hope she accepts requests!

Quote: Originally posted by XJonasX

This is what I mean with posting some pics with my stuff in them...

Oh my!Sincerely my jaw dropped with these pictures, and BTW where did you get the Buddha's statues? And the band is astonishing too, and haha my brother will swoon when I show it to him!He likes these kinds of things emo, straight edge, screamo, post-HC...

And about the tattooed skintones, have you ever tried to make them as body overlays as shown here? So the tattoos won't be passed through generations, and maybe many people avoid to download tattooed skintones because of it...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 3:45 AM
Oh, nice job! I love your tattoos ( I guess you already know that LoL )

Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 6:15 AM
Amazing. Can't wait to see it in the game.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 6:15 PM
lookin' good! thank you.

litte miss apocalypse
why can't you be a little more miraculous?
... a little less disasterous?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 8:05 AM
Tatoos blend very nicely with the skintone, Excellent job!!

WM64

LOTR Sauron: "Time??, What time do you think we have?"
Scholar
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 11:13 AM
Well you asked for pictures...so here loads are :P

Hopefully a mod wont remove these..

:D
Theorist
#20 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:29 PM
awesome
Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:52 PM
very nice!

they really do looked tattooed!

DOEreoh
Field Researcher
#22 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:12 AM
I've missed your skins
As always, it's amazing!
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 6:30 PM
Holy SHIT if i were a girl i would have your babies
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 8:47 PM
wow, your tattoo skins are always amazing. Unlike other skins, yours are clear and highly detailed, not fuzzy! I've downloaded all your skins today ^_^

---------------------------------------
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose
~Janice Joplin
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 12:00 AM
I love your skins! Very cool.

I also think it would be awesome if you made an overlay. I don't mind the skins being passed down, but if they were made as an overlay, they could be put on top of any skin tone. I have a sim who's just begging for tattoos, but I want her to have the second lightest skin, and all of your skins are lighter than that.

I try to get pictures up as soon as I get some of the skins in my game. Great job!
Page 1 of 2