Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Philip K. Dick Village - Lot 8 - Equilibrium 2 by lamammaforever

by lamammaforever Posted 4th Oct 2007 at 2:11 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 2:38 PM
All the light! The windows! It is a shiny and vibrant place! Lovely! Thank you,
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 3:43 PM
No words, no only one: WOW.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 4:17 PM
Oh i must have this!!! Very well done!
This will be the place where my Llama ninja can retire! :D

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 6:06 PM
Fantasic

More Power !!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 9:03 PM
oh my,this place is GORGEOUS!u did wonderful job,i really love how it looks at night and also love your creativity 4 the floor star-zebra combination!believe me,all of my simmies have a zen vision,so this house is perfect 4 me and them too!thanx so much 4 wonderful work and sharing!hugs
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 9:09 AM
Thank you all for your enthusiastic and sweet comments, and for the "thanks".
I'm glad that llama ninja appreciates this lot, that guy is intriguing.
Thanks Tish, also for your comment in the journal.
Kiss you friends!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 12:28 AM
I just love this home.....ty
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 12:37 PM
I love the colours that you use! Love your work, I have downloaded the White Outpost and played it in game - it is wonderful. I especially love the waterfalls! Thank you for sharing your work, it is really great. I'm browsing through all of your downloads to see which ones to download next
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 8:04 PM
Thank you renette! It's always nice when someone give a direct feed back about playing my lots, it gives the fascinating idea that they are real, concrete and have their own life, with other sims and other stories. Glad you like my style! Thank you for your lovely comment
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 12:13 PM
I know how much time goes into just creating just a simple house, so I have a lot of respect and admiration for your lots! I can only imagine how much time you spend on your work. It seems that pretty soon, I shall have to dedicate an entire neighbourhood to you, lamamma
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:12 AM
Simply brilliant work, Elena! Love your use of colors.

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Scholar
#13 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:49 PM
It's so futuristic! The lot will look fabulous in Strangetown Thank you!