Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Binned Rosesims 29 recolors

by fairywasteland Posted 7th Oct 2007 at 7:10 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 9:32 PM by fairywasteland

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:47 PM
Thanks! From the side, the hair reminds me of Victoria Asher. Someone needs to do some of her outfits. But thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:03 PM
haha. that's so funny, because i just downloaded the originals yesterday, and i thought 'i wish these were binned.'
thanks for reading my mind with your awesome mind-reading powers!
Theorist
#4 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:40 PM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:46 PM
Thank you so much for removing the pins. I was just thinking the not too long ago that this hair is so cute but the pins were annoying. Great job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:04 PM
I didn't have a problem with the pin myself, I kind of liked it . For me it adds more cute quirkiness to the hairstyle especially when the two thin braids are included (an alternate mesh I found somewhere, can't remember where). Anyhow, to Fairywasteland I just wanted to say thank you for making some natural colors for one of my favorite female hair meshes! I've been wanting some "normal" colors lately and this pack's spot on! Great work! I'm having some trouble distinguishing between the brown and black recolors though, but this is something minor. Beautiful work! My future sims and I thank you! :D
Forum Resident
#7 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 6:17 AM
I just love the red! What a fun recolor! Thanks so much!!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 7:20 AM
Thank you everyone for the comments.
@tr0n226, I was actually thinking about adding a lighter brown recolor to the set... but I'll have to see when I'd have time.
@coffeeKat, the red is my favorite one too.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 7:52 PM
Thanks alot

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 1:14 PM
Gorgeous!! I love them!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 11:43 PM
I think it would be even better if you make 2 recoloring in anime style neon pink and or blue? It's the perfect kind of hair for that sort of stuff.
Banned
#12 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 6:28 AM
Default Qq
Mesh ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 123
Mesh ?

Follow the link.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 2:40 AM
For some reason in my game this hair causes a gap in the back of the sims neck. Very pretty but it's kinda freaky looking through a sims head.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 8:19 PM
Thank you ..
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 4:47 PM
Default So Cool
This has got to be the best hair iv'e downloaded so far!!!!!
Try to make more cool hair!!!! 100% chance i will download them all
in a heartbeat.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Apr 2023 at 5:27 PM Last edited by BaseGamePlayer : 27th Apr 2023 at 5:59 PM.
Meshes for Rosesims
https://sims2packrat.wordpress.com/...picture-file-i/

GET MESHES HERE!! :D