Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Privacy Fences And Gates HALF-SIZED !!!!

by Cooldadx4 Posted 9th Oct 2007 at 4:39 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 11:39 AM
Thank you! I always wanted taller gates that actually looked like gates!

SoG
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 4:02 PM
*declares her undying love, grabs the fences, grins and laughs like a maniac and disappears into the distance*

PS My sims love you too! thank you SO much for these. I am so sick of the existing fences, they are WAY too fugly to boundary my gorgeous homes!
These on the other hand are GORGEOUS and will be just PERFECT!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 4:45 PM
Wonderful! Thank you so much!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:05 PM
Great, I did like the set with the tall fences, but small fences are a lot more usefull.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 6:39 AM
Thank you Tigdadx4 and simplicityflower! They look great!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 11:04 PM
This is such a nice set to have, thanks so much for the gates & smaller versions...I will use them all yay!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 10:13 PM
simply splendid
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 8:06 PM
I can see myself using these smaller ones way more! TY
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 8:46 AM
Thank you for the privacy fences/gates and the smaller set, too. They're GrrREAT!

* Pickles *
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th May 2008 at 4:36 PM
These are beautiful fences, but what I really love love love is that there are gates that go with each design...THANK YOU!!... :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:33 PM
Very Nice
Good job, I love them, thank you very much.

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Scholar
#13 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 12:56 PM
Beautiful. And I'm glad you made half sized versions because I tend to shun taller fences since they don't pop down like walls do when I need to see my sims in certain zoomed views. thank you

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:54 PM
always wondered why they didnt have these on the game. thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 11:50 PM
-Request- Do you think you would be able to create a nice 4 square gate for a celebrity mansion as the gate in the sims 3 it would be really nice and ill sub , would be nice with a matching ence
Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 8:45 AM
Thanks for this.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th May 2014 at 8:49 PM
Have a feeling you're not active too much, but just incase you do see the I thought Id let you know it seems the short black gate has the same file name as the tall black gate as it overode the tall one in my game. Love these fences and gates by the way thankyou
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 8:53 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 11:20 PM
thanks