Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GUCCI bags

by oskarone_67 Posted 14th Oct 2007 at 9:44 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2007 at 4:02 PM by oskarone_67

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 2:40 AM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 3:30 AM
very cute thanks!

Vist my website
www.nostalgicsims.com

As long as you credit me go ahead and edit any of my clothing(from MTS2 and my website) and use them in your own creations. And please let me know I would love to see what you make!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 4:57 AM
Ok I can't figure out the website
I tried to register and I have an error
and have no idea what it is

Our love... will never die no matter how many times people try to destroy us
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 3:22 PM
whats with your meshes!! their on a russian site and i have to signup to get them thats pretty inconvenient =/
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 10:57 PM
cool bags having trouble with the mesh site
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:27 PM
I also had trouble with the mesh, I followed the green arrows (thank you for explaining that part as I dont speak Russian so would have been very confused) then it took me to one of those "congratulations you are a winner type pages. Has it been moved?
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 1:08 PM
Default Trouble with mesh
Use google chrome and it has the translation of whole web pages feature in that's what I did.