Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Living the good life, beach house. Only Maxis stuff & fully furnished.

by zaxis Posted 16th Oct 2007 at 3:48 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 3:13 PM by zaxis

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 6:33 PM
Not too crazy about the furnishings, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the floor plan and the walls and the stone work. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 7:19 PM
Real cute lot
I love it in all it's tinyness... Thankies

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 9:52 PM
errrm... where is it?
#5 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 11:05 PM
Did it vanish?
Alchemist
#6 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:42 AM
You´ve reached your goal! It is just lovely,thanks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 1:50 PM
Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

*Please don't upload my creations on The Exchange or on Pay sites. Thank you*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 2:56 PM
Thank you all!

Luna66 and HomestarRunner, I don't think I understand.....

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaxis
Thank you all!

Luna66 and HomestarRunner, I don't think I understand.....

There is no link to download this house. Not for me anyway.

hmmmm
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 6:01 PM
That's weird, seems to work for everyone else. I can't check myself because I clicked on show thanks only, and now I can't get back to normal view...

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 9:41 PM
There is definitely nothing to download on this page...... there's not even a picture of it.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#12 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 3:38 AM
Congrats on a picked upload! great job!

Now i jst need to get one too,. lol!

*thanks*

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Scholar
#13 Old 26th May 2008 at 11:05 PM
I just now downloaded your other 2 beach lots and this would have been a nice house to complete your beach trio....but i can't find the link either
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 5:57 AM
You might want to look at the file a little or something. I've been able to see and download the screenshots and file as many times as I'd like but every time I try to go into the lot and look around the game crashes on me. I've tried placing it in various spots along with numerous failed attempts to load it. Tomorrow I'll try moving in a sample family to see if it works then and get back to you =).

On a positive note: I love the exterior of the house, the colors you used make it look somewhat homey. I also love the fact that you used no CC, it's getting hard to find nice looking houses, especially beach houses, that actually look really nice.

Very very nice work =).

Yes, I realize the error. Fail -_-.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:32 PM
Allright, I'll check it out later when I get back on my stationary pc. I doubt it's something wrong with the house, I haven't touched it in years... You should try deleting the whole house and installing it again.

The missing files and pictures were fixed last year.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th May 2009 at 10:09 PM
Great work, home to a reasonable size, very jouable.Merci for everything.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Feb 2020 at 12:40 AM
What an adorable little thing! I really like it, the only problem for me is having no space for a spare bedroom for a kid. But it's perfect for a bachelor!