Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SC4 Neighbourhood: Pleasantview v2.0 (REQUEST)

by Flabaliki Posted 22nd Oct 2007 at 11:24 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 2:48 PM
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!!!

I love it!!!!!

I oly play in Pleasent view...And I think now it is perfect!!!!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 4:52 PM
It looks great....thank you for sharing it!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 5:04 PM
Great job! Thank you so much. And adding the waterfront for that other road (near the Goth house) was genius! :lovestruc Can't wait to go play the new Pleasantview now!

Kat
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 7:58 PM
Does it replace the previous one??
If yes, I will download it and enjoy :D:D

eeer, could you please tell me: can I put lots next to the sea if I don't have Bon Voyage?
sorry for English, it's awful ;/

A ROOM without BOOKS is like a BODY without SOUL.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 8:54 PM
nice addition! You're graphics is so smoooth. =]

Thinking of you where ever you are we pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend now I will step foward to realize this wish. And who knows starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. -Kairi
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 7:22 AM
no, this doesn't replace the original, and no you cannot place lots in the water without bon voyage

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 1:29 AM
To "replace" the original, I think you can package all your lots (may take awhile) and then create a new neighborhood, using this one, and just put all the lots back (go to occupied lots). It's the only thing I can think of.

Malibu
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 4:22 PM
hm, weird. I downloaded it and there were only images inside the rar. is this a mistake on my end?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 5:19 PM Last edited by MajorMercedes : 8th Nov 2007 at 5:53 PM. Reason: Added tutorial link
I downloaded it and got the .sc4 as well. With the images it's a little easy to miss.

If it really is missing, try redownloading.

EDIT: I was surfing MATY and found a tutorial for changing an existing neighborhood's terrain. It can be found here.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 4:06 PM
HELP!!!! I downloaded it into my SC4terrains folder but nothing happened in the game!!!
Someone please teach me the steps to make this map possible in my game! Thanks Alot!!! By the way if I do have this map on the game what will happen to my sims currently in the current pleasantview? Thanks!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:04 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you. I just wanted to ask if you knew how many beach lot templates will fit on the modified terrain?
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 4:14 AM
hey i like this mod! hmmm ... how do you pack the lots? i wanna move all my lots to this new pleasantville but i dunno how to do it.... help pls!

tnx! cheers :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 6:13 PM
This is perfect for my "Keyhole" or "Keele" like the people say.
I love it!

~helpless restless little soul~
~never needed anyone~
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 3:46 PM
Can someone tell me where I can get the original Pleasantview? Because I kind of lost all my neighbourhoods and forgot to back-up my savedSims files, and I LOVED playing in Pleasantview.

:P