Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Raon female hair 44 retexture

by Navetsea Posted 24th Oct 2007 at 7:11 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2007 at 2:16 AM by Navetsea : adding screenshot

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:00 PM
your model is gorgeous
you should upload her sometime
i love the hair as well.

“I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.” - Rita Rudner
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:04 PM
Thank you! I love this recolor and the alpha-edit gives a great new look to the mesh.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:05 PM
THANK YOU! I hated that it covered so much of the face, but I loved the shape. This is awesome. I hope recolours of this edit will crop up on the site, because the existing recolours for the basic mesh are wonderful...except that they're the basic mesh.

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:51 PM
Wow!! Great job!! Thanks
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 7:25 PM
I love these!! especially the blonde one, thaaanks!!
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 9:00 PM
I love this style....your retexture work is excellent. Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 9:23 PM
thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 10:34 PM
Awesome, thank you very much! :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 1:12 AM
Ooh, very nice! It's looks really cool and less Rihanna-ish, yeey! X3 Small bit of criticism, the red hair does look rather unnaturally umm...luminescent, or maybe it's my imagination?

Oh, and the model of the blonde hair is lovely! Is she up for download?
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 1:55 AM
thanks all for the comments ^_^, and yes the models will be uploaded once I figured out what clothing I should make for them.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 2:39 AM
Really cool recolour, thanks a lot! But being a natural redhead, I was disappointed with the red that looks more metallic-orange. That aside though, I love the cut and the other three colors of this, so thanks!

And I MUST have the models' eyeliner!! Please tell where it is from!
Instructor
#13 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 3:04 AM
these look great you should make more recolors of raon meshes, her textures are crap lol
thank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 4:02 AM
the eyeliner is made by Barcelonista I think.

and about the red hair, yeah I'm also not totally satisfied by it, because I used automate batch of my photoshop's saved action from my previous Seomi hair recolor.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 11:45 AM
i love this hair and your recolours are so well done!!! thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 4:45 PM
Lovely sets! The orange is a bit off, but it's still as nice, if not nicer than Raons one. And all the other colours are way nicer than theirs. Love the new way you've styled it too :D
And I can't wait to see the models when they're uploaded because they're gorgey too. Lovely work - thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 4:48 PM
i love the hair!! can't wait to use it in game. i've always like this hair, but i wasn't so happy that it covered so much of the face. you did really well on retexturing it. ^_^

by the way, i love the eyes!! where can i find them?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 6:12 PM
very nice retexture, thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:46 AM
any clue how recolors made for the base Raon 44 mesh react with this edited alpha/retexture? I just made a bunch of recolors for that mesh, and i would be interested in if/how they could also be attached to this.

Great switch up! its a wonderful cut/style naturally, and this small difference makes it almost like a whole complete new style! Gorgeous!

Slowly creating TS3 patterns!
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 2:48 PM
yes - i think also - the model is very beauty - please share her with us - thanks
Field Researcher
#21 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 9:07 PM
oh the hair is marvelous. I love the smoothness, softness and how naturally beautiful it is. So real I could almost touch it. It's gorgeous, Navetsea. You are doing an impressive job improving these hair styles, I am impressed. Please keep up the great work! Your creations are getting better and better! <3

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 8:36 AM
I love this hair! Thank you so much

Your models are gorgeous, especially the brown-hair one *hint hint* >.>

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 11:20 PM
Love what you have done with this, it somehow looks classier than the original version.

I have noticed that the alpha looks kinda funny on one side and I was wondering if this was intentional, or that maybe it was overlooked.

Here's what I mean:

Thanks for the hair.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 6:03 PM
This is great. I love your retextures! They're some of the best hair textures out there. Thanks so much! Please keep recoloring hair, you're great at it!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd May 2008 at 10:30 PM
Thank you!!
Page 1 of 2