Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New State University Project: Secret Society

by kashinthegreen Posted 24th Oct 2007 at 12:41 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 5:22 PM
Very cool. I get bored with the same ol' SS lots. Do I need a brand new uni to place this in, or what happens if I drop it in an existing uni?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 7:52 PM
Looks great! I have the same question as SillyBonn, never downloaded or created a SS lot. How do we get here?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 9:31 PM
Right - if you have a SS in your uni 'hood, you won't be able to place it, you can only have one. There may well be a cheat to remove an existing SS lot, but I don't know of one.
Not all prebuilt unis have a secret society, I have a sneaky feeling Acadamie doesn't, you can find out by trying to place a secret society and seeing if it lets you.

To access te society your sim must be a member. To gain membership your sim needs to be friends with 3 SS members - you can spot them, they wear a black llama blazer when on a community lot (but not when they visit you at home) - visit a community lot and greet 3 SS members, then call them on the phone until they are all friends with you. Then they will turn up and take you to the society HQ. Once you have been there once you can call for a limo to take you there every time, you also get your own llama blazer, and learn the secret handshake as a social interaction.

I do requests, but only when I'm asked....

I'm still working on my "Little lots" series of community lots of 3x2 or smaller. Feel free to PM me if you would like something I havn't done yet!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd May 2009 at 7:40 AM
Thanks! This looks great. I have not found too many Secret Society lots out there. I cannot wait to try this out.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:34 AM
Thanks!