Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry Patch Collection- Boys' Pajamas

by Purplepaws Posted 30th Oct 2007 at 9:45 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2008 at 2:47 AM by Purplepaws

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 2:42 AM
These are quality PJ's! They're just like what little boys wear these days, so I think that you did a fantastic job! Keep up the awesome work!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 2:02 PM
These are really cute! I'm so glad you decided to share these! Sometimes its so hard to find cute outifts and pajamas for children.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 9:25 PM
Thanks so much on behalf of all those who downloaded but didnt comment- we all appreciate great children's clothes, even if it's a less glamourous facet of skinning than, let's say, hoochie-mama-esque women's daywear.

(although that has its place in the sims as well!)

thank you again.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 1:51 AM
That'sreally what I've been lookig for. Maxis pajamas are such a kind of boring. So thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:31 PM
Awesome designs!But the green shorts one,looks more like a swimsuit or everyday outfit than pj